Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Rob - Thank you, You are the best!

sandstrs

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 CTS-V (sold), 2022 CT5-V Blackwing #34
I (like a most of you) am on numerous car forums from numerous brands I have or have had. I just thought to write down my appreciation for how much Rob is doing for all of us on this board. Rob, you are one of the most responsive people I have ever seen on a board. As well, Cadillac and the dealerships owe you a debt of gratitude for your efforts in aiding all of us on the CT4/CT5 Blackwings. Since I have been on this board, I no longer really even talk with the dealership after my order, as you have been keeping all of us informed in an almost real-time manner about our cars and the cars we want to know better. Could not thank you enough and just wanted to say a real thank you.

I do not know you, so I did not know a way to express my appreciation other than this. Again, I really appreciate all of your communication and efforts to keep us informed.

Cheers! Scott

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I (like a most of you) am on numerous car forums from numerous brands I have or have had. I just thought to write down my appreciation for how much Rob is doing for all of us on this board. Rob, you are one of the most responsive people I have ever seen on a board. As well, Cadillac and the dealerships owe you a debt of gratitude for your efforts in aiding all of us on the CT4/CT5 Blackwings. Since I have been on this board, I no longer really even talk with the dealership after my order, as you have been keeping all of us informed in an almost real-time manner about our cars and the cars we want to know better. Could not thank you enough and just wanted to say a real thank you.

I do not know you, so I did not know a way to express my appreciation other than this. Again, I really appreciate all of your communication and efforts to keep us informed.

Cheers! Scott
Thank you so much Scott! I really appreciate the kind words!

Like all of you, I'm just trying to learn as much as I can about the Blackwing ordering process and hopefully with the few connections I have, I can try and make it as easy as possible for everyone. :_rock

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I wholeheartedly agree. Now, if Rob can just lobby Cadillac for their Blackwing data, we can invite some more owners in and then compile a proper Blackwing Registry. One can dream right?

poor-sha

Seasoned Member
Not to turn this in to a Rob love-fest but I couldn't agree more. Compiling a sticky of orders and updating them for us goes far above and beyond and I am very grateful.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I wholeheartedly agree. Now, if Rob can just lobby Cadillac for their Blackwing data, we can invite some more owners in and then compile a proper Blackwing Registry. One can dream right?
Who said I wasn't planning on that? 😉

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom