Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

retrofitting CT5 display in CT4

Just came across this thread. I reached out to White Automotive and Media Services about it. They took a quick look at the thread and said this is something that they can likely take care of if anyone is interested still. He did ask about mounting solutions. For those that have taken it about and seen the ct5 screen, does it look simple enough? Luckily the have a 5bw development car and a local ct4 they can use!
The screen assembly is significantly bigger on the back of the back of the ct5. A full custom mount / modification of the CT5 screen assembly would be needed. My intention was to only bastardize the CT5 screen and leave the ct5 dash unolmolested so it could always accept a ct4 screen back into it if needed. If they get it working, it's definitely something I'd be eager to work with on making a custom mount. I'm halfway through a major house renovation and addition and dropped the ball on the carbon bezels or surrounds that I had hoped to do a few months back. Hopefully in the summer I'll.have some time to devote to it again

I'm pretty confident we can get this working hardware wise. The fitment issue was what I was afraid of if you guys truly dont think thats an issue i'll whip up some software to test with.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back