Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Rear tire size

CT5-V Model

Smuuth

I would like to hear comments from anyone who has put 325/30ZR19 tires on the stock rear CT5V Blackwing wheels. Any clearance issues?

My guess would be that they would be too wide for stock rims. Even if they would fit, the contact patch would effectively be about the same as 315's on the same rim. Another thing to consider (if it is true), I've always been told that to maintain handling characteristics, when uprising the rears, you should upside the fronts by the same amount. As an example, 305 to 315 on the rear, then 275 to 285 on the front and maintain the original factory aspect ratio's.
Dunno.gif

My guess would be that they would be too wide for stock rims. Even if they would fit, the contact patch would effectively be about the same as 315's on the same rim. Another thing to consider (if it is true), I've always been told that to maintain handling characteristics, when uprising the rears, you should upside the fronts by the same amount. As an example, 305 to 315 on the rear, then 275 to 285 on the front and maintain the original factory aspect ratio's. View attachment 24166
I appreciate your input but I’m looking for comments from someone who has actually done this.

Just trying to pass on good advice given to me by someone that knows a lot more about cars than I do.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back