Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Question about Performance Steering Wheel

Make sure the BTH steering wheel RPO is checked, the quoted link above is not a Cadillac link. Dont miss out on the amazing steering wheel over $500, not worth it. I ll try to clarify in detail and believe on the Ct4-V Blackwing it is not free and only comes with the performance seat optional interiors.

#IWorkForGM
All views and opinions on here are my own and not those of Cadillac or GM.

@Mirza Grebovic Thank you so much for coming to this forum and answering questions for us guys, as we are true purest and extremely excited about the Blackwings, or at least I am! I can't wait to get my CT5-V Blackwing and take her to car shows and have people drooling!! Thanks again!

You guys are very welcomed, I am a big enthusiast too as well and cant wait for my V series blackwing either so we are all from the same cloth here lol

You guys are very welcomed, I am a big enthusiast too as well and cant wait for my V series blackwing either so we are all from the same cloth here lol
Any chance we will be seeing pictures of the black 4BW that was driven around Sebring sometime in the future? I would love to get a clearer look at it!

Any chance we will be seeing pictures of the black 4BW that was driven around Sebring sometime in the future? I would love to get a clearer look at it!
Unfortunately no, that was a pre production model (test car) but looking at Black cars always leads to the same conclusion "I have to get it in black!!". I ordered my car in satin steel first, such a great color, but I see so many black ones that everytime somebody washes a car I loose it and I ended up running to dealer and changing my order back to black as well. These cars look stunning in every color and honestly you cant go wrong with either. That infrared still keeps me up at night.....

Unfortunately no, that was a pre production model (test car) but looking at Black cars always leads to the same conclusion "I have to get it in black!!". I ordered my car in satin steel first, such a great color, but I see so many black ones that everytime somebody washes a car I loose it and I ended up running to dealer and changing my order back to black as well. These cars look stunning in every color and honestly you cant go wrong with either. That infrared still keeps me up at night.....
I love black cars when they are clean, but I hate to clean a black car....I finally convinced my wife to stop wanting black interior and exterior! After the BW comes in she wants a new XT4 and hopefully we will get it in Crystal whit tricoat...I keep my cars extremely clean and black is my nemesis!

Attachments

• 97005699_749639842448131_3325264921532301312_o.jpg
    97005699_749639842448131_3325264921532301312_o.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 142

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace