Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PSA Regarding Bayed / Shipping

Guys, I have a some great news! Cadillac has created a special delivery experience similar to the Museum Delivery option for Corvettes and European Delivery for BMWs and Mercedes. It is called "Lansing Delivery" designated by option code LD187 that you select as part of your order process, and promises to provide a rich, authentic experience of taking delivery of your car, Lansing-style!

After your car is produced, you receive a gift package in the mail containing your promotional delivery materials: a genuine Cadillac-branded ski mask and GM-certified bolt cutter. Several days later a special GM transportation concierge (unmarked white panel van) picks you up at your house and deposits you outside the storage yard gate at the Lansing Plant. You don your ski mask, and use your GM bolt cutter to cut the chain securing the gate. You proceed into the lot, carefully staying out of the flood lights, and locate your car. Once in your car, you will find the keys helpfully placed above the sun visor. Fire up your Cadillac and get the first taste of its astounding power as you accelerate out of the parking space. Your Blackwing's exceptional agility will be evident as you swerve around the running security guards. Let your car's performance traction management do its job as you accelerate out of the lot and into beautiful, historic downtown Lansing and on toward your final destination.

In addition to the true-to-life experience of obtaining your car, the LD187 option gets the car into your hands months before the regular delivery process. Contact your dealership today!

Guys, I have a some great news! Cadillac has created a special delivery experience similar to the Museum Delivery option for Corvettes and European Delivery for BMWs and Mercedes. It is called "Lansing Delivery" designated by option code LD187 that you select as part of your order process, and promises to provide a rich, authentic experience of taking delivery of your car, Lansing-style!

After your car is produced, you receive a gift package in the mail containing your promotional delivery materials: a genuine Cadillac-branded ski mask and GM-certified bolt cutter. Several days later a special GM transportation concierge (unmarked white panel van) picks you up at your house and deposits you outside the storage yard gate at the Lansing Plant. You don your ski mask, and use your GM bolt cutter to cut the chain securing the gate. You proceed into the lot, carefully staying out of the flood lights, and locate your car. Once in your car, you will find the keys helpfully placed above the sun visor. Fire up your Cadillac and get the first taste of its astounding power as you accelerate out of the parking space. Your Blackwing's exceptional agility will be evident as you swerve around the running security guards. Let your car's performance traction management do its job as you accelerate out of the lot and into beautiful, historic downtown Lansing and on toward your final destination.

In addition to the true-to-life experience of obtaining your car, the LD187 option gets the car into your hands months before the regular delivery process. Contact your dealership today!
I heard they are adjusting the training at spring mountain to help specifically prepare you for this experience. I think the sign up code is GTA-MLK

Looking up my VIN I get;

AsnDate = Febuary 15, 2022
BayedDate = Null
DealerName = Autoport at Delta
DeliveryDate = February 15, 2022
yadda, yadda

I assume this means it is just sitting in the lot waiting for shipping? There is a FreightID and a TripNumber. Unless of course it was stolen.....

Looking up my VIN I get;

AsnDate = Febuary 15, 2022
BayedDate = Null
DealerName = Autoport at Delta
DeliveryDate = February 15, 2022
yadda, yadda

I assume this means it is just sitting in the lot waiting for shipping? There is a FreightID and a TripNumber. Unless of course it was stolen.....
Just waiting on the next leg of shipping. Though, they have been known to show up at the dealer with this kind of status still on the JC site. 🤷‍♂️ (as noted above)

Mine:

AsnDate = February 24, 2022, 6:38 am Eastern Time​

BayedDate = February 25, 2022, 6:43 am Eastern Time​

DealerName = DV LANSING VDC CN YARD​

DeliveryDate = March 16, 2022, 11:58 am Eastern Time​

Description = Delivered on​

Mar 16 2022​

the JCT site won't update after it's been delivered to the Autoport.. My car shows delivered at auto port but is currently on tour of the western US on the back of a transport truck. =/
Your story is the all-time goatiest thing that's ever been goated. Truly unbelievable.

Us OG's don't get no respect and a lot of new members don't know the stories/problems from early last year...
rodney-dangerfield-get-no-respect.gif

So, finally got movement on mine. Got delivered to "AUTOPORT AT DELTA" with a final status of 'Delivered'. From what I've read elsewhere, I guess that means it's forwarding on to the dealer by another means, or it's going back to the factory ...? 🤞

So, finally got movement on mine. Got delivered to "AUTOPORT AT DELTA" with a final status of 'Delivered'. From what I've read elsewhere, I guess that means it's forwarding on to the dealer by another means, or it's going back to the factory ...? 🤞
Based off current experience, the AutoPort is another staging area for transportation to the dealers. However, it appears that there is roughly a 2 month backlog of cars. So expect around that much longer. Mine has been at the AutoPort since March 15th and has still not arrived. My dealer had a Blackwing arrive on 4/18 to them and it was sent to the AutoPort the same day as mine, but it was built on 1/7 and mine was built on 2/7. So it appears that they are doing FIFO.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back