Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Please help

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
A lot of you guys are magical at finding part numbers, so I'm humbly asking you guys to help me find part 10 in the bottom pic... Thanks!
BK20917.png

Isn't that part of the grill? Comment based on another thread discussing the difference from carbon vs. plastic black.

Isn't that part of the grill? Comment based on another thread discussing the difference from carbon vs. plastic black.
It may have been but my dumb butt could not find the thread again.......... I'm tired and old, so I'm going slow this morning...

This guy? This is for Black, not carbon.
1682608774980.png

so what happened to it? don't you need the carbon one? thought you had cf 1&2

From looking at used bumpers on ebay, it almost seems like that section is attached to the actual bumper.
Yes, I know it may not be from a Blackwing though, but I dont know if they'd change that design/mounting style to a separate piece. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

I don't need the carbon piece, I need the part above it... I took a rock hit last year and I have not had it looked at/fixed yet..View attachment 18601
I remember when you did that, so long ago. You’ve gone this far without fixing it might as well just leave it alone until the next pebble or three comes along and just total out the car. Of course, you would actually have to drive the car for that to happen.

I can't find #10 by itself in any online parts places. It shows to be included in #1 as part of the bumper cover unit. Sewell parts dept may be able to find a separate # for you.

You could look for one in a junkyard maybe and get that piece individually? I thing you can cannibalize any CT5 and it should fit. Looks like a pita to fix though. Rivets, etc.

Bondo and a vinyl wrap?:unsure:

Thanks for the help guys! I can either replace the whole thing, have the chip repaired, or total it..... I have so much to think about now!
No wonder you haven't been driving it lately. Who would want to be seen in public driving with that kind of damage!!!! :ROFLMAO:

All kidding aside. It is weird that you can find the full set of those front end parts including P/Ns except for THAT part. It's missing from the list on all of the major GM part sites that I checked list, such as this

Very odd.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners