Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CCBS parking brake

sleepys4

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Hi đź‘‹,
Any of you CT5 V Blackwing guys have any idea of the parking brake numbers?

Trying to order parking brakes that will fit the carbon ceramics in the rear. Standard iron ones have to be different. The part number for the parking brake pads seems to be the same, but GMs website is full of issues.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

Jordan

Why do I need the part number? Because I'm trying to buy parking brakes that will clear the Carbon Ceramics.
The more i look into it, it actually may be the pads that are different on the parking brake.

Did you convert your steel rotors to carbon?

In process. Just trying to figure out the rear parking brake differences. Its weird via My Cadillacs (APP) it shows a rear disc brake caliper set 13553895. When I look this up it comes up 2023 z06. So this may be the parking brake part number for the CCBS parking brake. But any help confirming what be great!

Mizra said the PTM calibration and brake by wire is different with ccb vs steel due to the dramatically different friction coefficients of the two systems. Suspension (electronic shock) calibration is also possibly different due to 64 lb difference in unsprung weight. Maybe you can get the computer reflashed with the proper values / algorithms?

Mizra said the PTM calibration and brake by wire is different with ccb vs steel due to the dramatically different friction coefficients of the two systems. Suspension calibration is also possibly different due to 64 lb difference in unsprung weight. Maybe you can get the computer reflashed with the proper values / algorithms?
Thank you! I have that sorted. No chance mirza knows if the parking brake on the CCBS is different than Irons, or if its the actual pads. That's the only part I need help with at the moment.

Here's what I am seeing, I was surprised to see the same pad and calipers used. Later calipers appear to have changed (these may eventually supersede each other) but not the pads.

Steel
Park Caliper Left 13554351
Park Caliper Right 13554352
Park Pads 13553895

CCB
Park Caliper Left 13554351 later production 13554353
Park Caliper Right 13554352 later production 13554354
Park Pads 13553895

Thank you for this information. Curious if the later production ones are exactly the same.

Also managed to get a printout from the dealer with a diagram. It had different parking brake pads than the ones listed above which I thought was odd. I actually think they may be the pads for the CCBs that are thinner.
The other number 84935101 is just for the irons that is thicker. That’s the setup I have now and the CCB rotor won’t clear that pads. Need another 4.5mm to clear them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace