Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

youll be able to order your plates before me anyways.....I don't even seem to have a car or allocation at this point...cadillac says 0500 dealer says 1100 but the dealer hasn't gotten any 5 allocations yet any damn way. I'm about over this shit

youll be able to order your plates before me anyways.....I don't even seem to have a car or allocation at this point...cadillac says 0500 dealer says 1100 but the dealer hasn't gotten any 5 allocations yet any damn way. I'm about over this shit
Could not agree more Gettin more pissed off everyday…. And the past few days guys who had tpw’s moved out a month or more Total bullshit …. No allocations handed out today… us 1100 folks are screwed Thanks gm Awesome job!!!

Could not agree more Gettin more pissed off everyday…. And the past few days guys who had tpw’s moved out a month or more Total bullshit …. No allocations handed out today… us 1100 folks are screwed Thanks gm Awesome job!!!
Next week going to test drive an AMG E 63 S sedan V8 603 hp 0 to 60 3.3 sec

Perhaps better yet, the model designation for a CT4: V Series Blackwing is 6DF69. I'm unsure what the 5's is.

I did something similar for my ZL1 1LE. The sales code that turned a ZL1 into a ZL1 1LE is A1Z. My license plate is AMA1ZNG.
California wont allow 69 as part of numbers...

I was considering going with some variant of "LONG LIV" or something to that effect.

I'll probably stick with the more economical and anonymous randomness the state wants to give me, but that's what I'd do if I were going personalized.

Damn, I don't know if its all of California or not but the DMV here is telling me I can't get personalized plates yet due to covid. They said once DMV can go back in full swing, they will start it up again... What the hell !!!

Damn, I don't know if its all of California or not but the DMV here is telling me I can't get personalized plates yet due to covid. They said once DMV can go back in full swing, they will start it up again... What the hell !!!
there's California for you ... all the taxes and none of the service.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back