Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Personalized license plate

If I ever get my 5BW, I'll transfer an old set of personalized plates that I have to it. Back around 2012, I got the plates "BLOWN V" here in NJ for my old '05 CTS-V with a custom blower setup.

I do not do plates, but if I did: Savdman

Reference to savior of my soul and my enthusiasm.

Here is mine.

Attachments

• 5D8E1014-7AC3-421D-AFEA-C91761099668.jpeg
    5D8E1014-7AC3-421D-AFEA-C91761099668.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 440
Im thinking this would be fun! Might put on my truck instead though! Lol. Its actually available!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211105-204423_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211105-204423_Samsung Internet.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 118
I had POWWAAH on my ATS-V (as seen in my avatar image)--Jeremy Clarkson's signature line. After I returned the lease, I stuck the plate on my Miata where it was certainly ironic, but I plan on transferring it over to the Blackwing whenever it arrives.

Might be wrong place to post, but looking for a nice frame for the rear plate that has no dealer crap on it. Any of you found one? There are some on Amazon, but not sure if any good. My color is Infrared Matte.
Check out my photo above. Went with OEM black frame with monochrome silver crest on it to match my rear crest. There are 4 or 5 OEM options, available on Cadillac Accessory section. It is a bit on a pricy side, but good quality metal frame with nice finish.

yeah, i checked those OEM frames on accessories, but I dont like the cadillac logo below the cadillac logo on the trunk. i think I am goign to have a custom black one made with the blackwing word logo put on the bottom. I think that would look pretty sweet
That would be awesome! Post it here when done, would love to see how it comes out. May do that as well as tome point in the future!

Might be wrong place to post, but looking for a nice frame for the rear plate that has no dealer crap on it. Any of you found one? There are some on Amazon, but not sure if any good. My color is Infrared Matte.
I’ve got this simple carbon fiber plate frame on 2 of my cars now:

Maybe you can get an idea of how mine looks...It's red CF.... My sales guy got it for me...

Attachments

• IMG_3810.jpg
    IMG_3810.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 291
yeah, i checked those OEM frames on accessories, but I dont like the cadillac logo below the cadillac logo on the trunk. i think I am goign to have a custom black one made with the blackwing word logo put on the bottom. I think that would look pretty sweet
I saw a Blackwing logo frame on Ebay but I think the logo is too small for me.

I'd spring for it if it didn't have their name on it. :rolleyes:
I'm pretty sure they actually do make these per order. Just as Dave to not include that part of the machining. Their factory is close to me. Any day of the week he will have a few different Porsches on display.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back