Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Personalized license plate

Buzzsaw

Texas requires a VIN before ordering, so it will be a LONG TIME before I can order mine. Yes, I will have 7 letters/numbers

Jimmerz

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2020 CT4-V, 2022 CT-5 V Blackwing (soon)
Texas requires a VIN before ordering, so it will be a LONG TIME before I can order mine. Yes, I will have 7 letters/numbers
Same in Florida, I just used one of my other car plates for application. Gives me a head start as it will take 4 to 6 months to get. So the way things are going should work out fine.

sethsquire

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet
For the distinguished gentleman who'd like to clearly proclaim he has a big love of the Blackwing cars...

Attachments

• BBWPlate.png
    BBWPlate.png
    14 KB · Views: 45

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
For the distinguished gentleman who'd like to clearly proclaim he has a big love of the Blackwing cars...
I was work-shopping some plates with my coworkers (military) and several ideas along this line came up

DAC17

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT-4V Blackwing
WAY2FUN.

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
So the new vanity plate finally arrived. After some family debate, we settled on: WING 29 Simple since it's 5BW VIN #29. Though a double meaning for us as my father-in-law had a similar plate on his 1984 Camaro Z28: ZING 28 (now, one of each plate hanging in my sons' bedrooms). "Zing" was a syllable in his last name and it became a life long nickname.

Timing of the arrival of the new plate is a bit poignant since tomorrow marks 12 years since my F-I-L's sudden passing. So a bit of a progression from ZING 28 to WING 29 plus a reminder of him and the car that he kept in pristine shape for almost 20 years.... until he sold it to a neighbor who proceeded to total it two months later. :mad:

For those inquiring minds. I made the license plate frame through thriftysigns.com. Created a custom frame right on their website using some screen snips of the logos ($14). They're just printed stickers applied to a blank frame. So to weatherproof it, I ran a bead of clear nail polish around the edge of each sticker and then clear coated it with Rust-oleum clear coat.

Attachments

• wing.jpg
    wing.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 27
  • zing.jpg
    zing.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 28

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Forever 1100 club
Love those old yellow and blue NY plates, had them on my first car back in the 80s. They look so much better than the refreshed ones from a few years back.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Top Bottom