Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Parts included with CT5 BW

Just took some pictures of what’s in front and out back. Looks like I have the rotor air deflector, 19 and the protector for the back. I have nothing in the trunk which is why I started the thread originally to see if I was missing anything from delivery.

Attachments

• IMG_0834.jpeg
    IMG_0834.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0835.jpeg
    IMG_0835.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0839.jpeg
    IMG_0839.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 39
Actually rewatched the Savage Geese Science Fiction video where they explain a lot of the tech stuff with shots underneath the car....it clarified everything....so it's part #19 with the CF lip and the CCBs have an extra dust protector below the control arms.
Thank you for this, @Ergoc5 .

For clarification: when you got the CF lip/aero, did you have to order part #19 separately, or did it come with the kit?

I did the same as you (ordered it piecemeal after the fact) and dealer installed it. I'll check under the car to see if I have #18 or #19, but I have CCB, so am assuming i need #19.

Thank you for this, @Ergoc5 .

For clarification: when you got the CF lip/aero, did you have to order part #19 separately, or did it come with the kit?

I did the same as you (ordered it piecemeal after the fact) and dealer installed it. I'll check under the car to see if I have #18 or #19, but I have CCB, so am assuming i need #19.
#19 goes with the CFX aero option apparently...I had to buy #19 separately when I ordered the OEM CF lip....it's prob not going to make a huge difference on the street tbh but I wanted to set it up the way it would have been with the CF from the factory.

#19 goes with the CFX aero option apparently...I had to buy #19 separately when I ordered the OEM CF lip....it's prob not going to make a huge difference on the street tbh but I wanted to set it up the way it would have been with the CF from the factory.
Makes sense. That's exactly what I want as well. Likely will never track it, but I want it set up the same as it would from factory. I'm 99% sure this is new territory for my dealer and they don't know about it.

sooooo, I looked, and I don't have #19.

I called my dealer, they can't figure out the part number.

Would you still happen to have the part #?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back