Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Panoramic Sunroof?

CT5-V Model

ajamils

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-BW (Sold)
Has anybody seen (or ordered) CT5 with Panoramic sunroof? I have seen most reviews on YT and online but I yet to find a review with one. Looks like most of the cars that were given to reviewers were slick top.

Has anybody seen (or ordered) CT5 with Panoramic sunroof? I have seen most reviews on YT and online but I yet to find a review with one. Looks like most of the cars that were given to reviewers were slick top.
My car has it. I've opened it once just to make suede it works so far

There was a thread about this a while back. It has some pics in it I believe:

There was a thread about this a while back. It has some pics in it I believe:

Thank you. That was helpful.

Thank you. That was helpful.
Anytime! What are your thoughts after seeing the pics? I like to have the light in the cabin but have little need to have a opening in the roof to let the outside in.

Anytime! What are your thoughts after seeing the pics? I like to have the light in the cabin but have little need to have a opening in the roof to let the outside in.
I don't really care for the large section in the middle but overall not bad. Most of my previous cars have had sunroof so I cannot imagine having one without it. Even if I don't use it often I like having the option.

Found one video that shows it

I don't really care for the large section in the middle but overall not bad. Most of my previous cars have had sunroof so I cannot imagine having one without it. Even if I don't use it often I like having the option.

Found one video that shows it

Quick look, but that center section doesn’t look as bad as I had thought

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop