Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V OEM CF Front Splitter Options

CT5-V Model

V Series

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Sold - 04 CTSV--------------->09 CTSV------> 16 ATSV------> 16 CTSV------>Current 22 5BW 6MT
Hi Guys,
Please add here if you know of any OEM style CF Front Splitter options

As of right now I am aware of only one vendor offering one however it does not have a book matched design

Thanks!

Our good friend, forum sponsor and fellow BW owner, Exhibitions of Speed, @Terrance Sig, is working on one and also makes a gorgeous rear spoiler. Check out his website to the right AND there are two threads here in Mods. One for the spoiler and one for the coming splitter.

Hi Guys,

As of right now I am aware of only one vendor offering one however it does not have a book matched design

Thanks!
I have the one from Terrance on order. I already have his rear spoiler (which is an exact replica of OEM).

Terrance is a class act. He has been meticulous in getting the CF parts right. For example, when he was fitting the CF front splitter, he realized the OEM CF wickers wouldn't work, so he designed his own wickers that he is shipping with the CF splitter.

I have the one from Terrance on order. I already have his rear spoiler (which is an exact replica of OEM).
Except the color is not the same. The OEM has a very pronounced gold hue to it and Terrance’s does not. This may be important to some that are contemplating mixing and matching spoilers/splitters or other OEM CF bits. His is a fine spoiler as I have installed one with another forum member. I have the OEM and did a direct comparison.

Last edited:
Hey guys, thanks for the replies. Yes I am aware of Terrance as I have his rear spoiler on order however I am looking for an OE replica not extended.

Thanks,
-Benny

Hi Guys,

Thanks!
The Savage one does seem too be bookmatched right in the center like oem.
I just wonder if they will eventually offer the side pieces to match theirs or if oem ones will be the only option.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231001_092654_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231001_092654_Firefox.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 60
I spoke with Oliver at Savage. The photos are not representative of their product.

What I want is a hard ABS plastic version of the OEM CF one that comes with CF appearance wrap that interfaces with the CF deflectors. One that will snap on or double sided tap on over the existing non CF splitter would be even better.

I spoke with Oliver at Savage. The photos are not representative of their product.
That’s not good at all and disappointing that posted photos are not the product being offered. Did he say when he would post the actual product?

That’s not good at all and disappointing that posted photos are not the product being offered. Did he say when he would post the actual product?
No but a recent shipment just arrived so I imagine they should be up soon. The one pictured is an oem GM piece.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back