Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

More Aggressive CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Front Splitter

First pair of wickers are laid up in carbon. Once those are trimmed I will install and share pics of the complete setup finally together. I can also announce pricing on them

Front splitters are mostly all done. Just waiting for PPF application so I can ship.

IMG_3612.jpeg

Just installed the spoiler. It’s perfect and was really easy to install. I’m all over this splitter and wicker combo when you have it available!

Looks great!

I'm just curious... but would you ever consider making an oem version of the front splitter as well?
I know the main reason you didn't originally was because the cost would be right around that of the actual oem one, so no real benefit. However, now due to gm supply issues and the price increases of the gm part, a "oem style" splitter under 2k that you can actually get, would be attractive. Especially if someone wanted to match your rear spoiler for an overall oem look.

Looks great!

I'm just curious... but would you ever consider making an oem version of the front splitter as well?
I know the main reason you didn't originally was because the cost would be right around that of the actual oem one, so no real benefit. However, now due to gm supply issues and the price increases of the gm part, a "oem style" splitter under 2k that you can actually get, would be attractive. Especially if someone wanted to match your rear spoiler for an overall oem look.
Definitely something to keep in mind. Maybe in the future

Roughly 11 front splitters shipped! More to come. A few photos of the setup outdoors.

I got my replacement last week, thanks @Terrance Sig. I'll use the box to return my original if you have a shipping label for me.

ETA on the wheel arch pieces? :)

@Terrance Sig how does your carbon look with the OEM in person? I see you haver carbon side pieces which I assume are OEM. I heard the OEM carbon is more yellow than yours (or maybe its the other way around), I was wondering if its even noticeable since they aren't exactly side-by-side? I am considering getting OEM sides (unless you have an announcement).

My wickers showed up today and look really nice. Another quality piece from Terrance. Thank you sir.

Attachments

• 20240402_191728.jpg
    20240402_191728.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • 20240402_191758.jpg
    20240402_191758.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40
  • 20240402_191710.jpg
    20240402_191710.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
My wickers showed up today and look really nice. Another quality piece from Terrance. Thank you sir.

Got mine today; they look fantastic per @Terrance Speed's usual. Pics after I get them and the splitter installed (perhaps this weekend).

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back