Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

More Aggressive CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Front Splitter

Terrance Speed

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CTS-V Blackwing
Gents,

Rear spoiler production for the Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing has been sorted. This leads me to the production 5-V Blackwing front splitter.

My design is based on the OEM front splitter, but with a slightly more aggressive front projection. This will give the car a more aggressive front end and more downforce, although this is not a CFD tested piece so there is no quantifiable performance gain advertised. OEM attachment points will be used for simple installation. I will be building the side wickers as well shortly after.

After doing some research I found the CF 1/2 OEM front splitters come in over $3000 after tax and shipping and are on backorder. This is based on my last dealer contact. OEM pieces will not provide as aggressive a look and still need PPF after.

The first one of these I shipped to myself cost over $300 due to the size and insurance. Heavier duty boxes will be used to ensure safety. Pricing on these will be as follows:

- Carbon Fiber twill (clear coated & PPF installed) - $1950.00 + $150 shipping

Ordering time is upon us after the successful test fit. Drop in and snag one once ready. Anticipating full go production to start at the end of June, with first deliveries beginning of August.

Blackwing Front Splitter.jpg

Front Splitter Modified-1.jpg
Front Splitter Modified.jpg
Blackwing Front Splitter V1-5.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance of seeing a rendering of it attached to the bumper? This was one of my favorite style upgrades I did on my Evo years ago. Probably definitely count me in!

I'm a maybe considering my steep driveway. Thank God for auto-lift when I had the C8 on a body kit. I wish we had that on our BW's.

T, im confused, are you making a more aggressive one and a stock looking one or just the more aggressive one... either way i reckon im in...

Yea, he just mentioned that an OEM one costs around 1100 for a price comparison.
That is true, but all the online parts places want $500 for shipping, not to mention they are on backorder. I ordered one through my local dealer, cost was around $1270 but no shipping charge. Also is there is a defect I will refuse the part and not pay anything. Given the amount of defects in the CF pieces I'm playing it safe.

Interested. Approx how much further from the OEM (non-CF) splitter will it extend? I'm more than slightly concerned about scraping.
Not a ton. roughly 1/2 inch at the most aggressive point
Any chance of seeing a rendering of it attached to the bumper? This was one of my favorite style upgrades I did on my Evo years ago. Probably definitely count me in!
The real life photo will really be the best move. Think of your OEM splitter as an A cup, these are full B's.
I'm a maybe considering my steep driveway. Thank God for auto-lift when I had the C8 on a body kit. I wish we had that on our BW's.
It wont really be lower, just slightly longer. A little more angle and you should be good.
I’m interested!
Sweet!
T, im confused, are you making a more aggressive one and a stock looking one or just the more aggressive one... either way i reckon im in...
It will be a more aggressive piece based on the stock one. The OEM sized piece is priced at a point where it made no sense to directly copy it. Figured I would give you guys a little more.
I am interested in a more aggressive front end lip. The canards from the CT4 BW would be nice too if that were an option.
Yes! In good time I will do canards too.
You forgetting the wheel wickers/spats? They retail for over $500 per side.
Not forgotten. Just a matter of whether or not I can produce them at a cost that is worth the savings for you. They are my next item though.
More aggressive front lip sounds good, as long as it has the OEM+ look.
Indeed. That is the exact idea
I find the stock one to already be overly aggressive for the cars design… and you guys want more? Just glue a surfboard to the front?
Babes on boards is good.
I think it looks chunky and stubby, would not work at all on the lines and shape of the CT5V
Its based on the OEM piece. You are probably not accustomed to seeing it digitally. Body lines and curvature are all the same.

Not forgotten. Just a matter of whether or not I can produce them at a cost that is worth the savings for you. They are my next item though.

With the deflectors, it might be less of a "savings" thing and more of a "hey, you can actually ship them?" thing. They're currently on backorder everywhere with no availability estimates.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back