Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Bronze Finish Wheels Available for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

I wouldn’t think so. They look more like painted silver although, it’s pretty much a mute point as they are not being offered in that finish.
I understand, I do like the style with a basic spoke pattern and to have them in chrome I think would be very catchy and add the painted caliper.

I understand, I do like the style with a basic spoke pattern and to have them in chrome I think would be very catchy and add the painted caliper.
To each his own however, they purposely removed all of the chrome trim from the Blackwings.

I'm actually a huge fan of the half dark/half polished look for the stock wheels.
2022-Cadillac-CT4-V-Blackwing-18-inch-aluminum-alloy-wheel-with-Polished-Dark-Android-finish-R38.jpg

Definitely prefer it to the old ats v wheels, though I wish it had the blackwing logo!
cadillac_ats-v_wheel_2016.jpg

I'm actually a huge fan of the half dark/half polished look for the stock wheels. View attachment 3325
Definitely prefer it to the old ats v wheels, though I wish it had the blackwing logo!
View attachment 3326
Look at pic I sent you . Look at middle right side of the wheel it does have a pretty cool v badge. It is on your top picture just hard to see

Attachments

• 2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-Wheels-19-inch-Alloy-with-Polished-Dark-Android-finish-Q63.jpeg.jpg
    2022-Cadillac-CT5-V-Blackwing-Wheels-19-inch-Alloy-with-Polished-Dark-Android-finish-Q63.jpeg.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 132

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners