Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Bronze Finish Wheels Available for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

MultiCarGuy

Seasoned Member
I’m going to contact the “V-Series Blackwing Concierge” tomorrow about my lack of receiving an email. Another reason to be thankful for this site.
I didnt get one either, dealer says my email is registered. I think the wheels thing was sent only to people who have subscribed to the "keep me informed" link which you would think we are already a part of if we are one of the initial 500.

MultiCarGuy

Seasoned Member
excuse the flat tires... but for those with InfraRed... im gonna try and overlay the more detailed pics later. these were off the CT4V Brochure

1619194322196.png

Last edited:

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I didnt get one either, dealer says my email is registered. I think the wheels thing was sent only to people who have subscribed to the "keep me informed" link which you would think we are already a part of if we are one of the initial 500.
One would think since we received confirmation of our reservations via email. 🤦🏻‍♂️

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
excuse the flat tires... but for those with InfraRed... im gonna try and overlay the more detailed pics later. these were off the CT4V Brochure

View attachment 3234
Thanks, this is great look at it. I had tried this last night with the infrared CT5 but failed miserably. That said, I am going to stick with the satin graphite wheels (Q61) with red calipers.

MultiCarGuy

Seasoned Member
I’m not a fan of the wheel design but, that color combination with Infrared looks great. The blue calipers, not so much.
Agree on the caliper color. I am thinking only red or gray would work here. Bronze would probably be too much bronze. But might see if i can add that color. Obviously my editing skills aren't great!

Mike zulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
After all this was thinking..... Stock calipers are silver right? Was thinking of maybe doing Satin steel with these bronze wheels and the stock silver calipers. Especially since the bronze on the wheels is fairly subdued and not crazy bright, which I like. Kinda cool to think with the toned down look of the Blackwing a giveaway of what it is would be it's bronze shoes lol. Thoughts on Satin Steel-bronze wheels-stock calipers?
Eric

Last edited:

MultiCarGuy

Seasoned Member
After all this was thinking..... Stock calipers are silver right? Was thinking of maybe doing Satin steel with these bronze wheels and the stock silver calipers. Especially since the bronze on the wheels is fairly subdued and not crazy bright, which I like. Kinda cool to think with the toned down look of the Blackwing a giveaway of what it is would be it's bronze shoes lol. Thoughts on Satin Steel-bronze wheels-stock calipers?
Eric
Stock calipers are Gray. See below

1619277895579.png

MultiCarGuy

Seasoned Member
Not great, but gives you an idea of gray brembos. Seems they might be pretty obscured. Bronze would probably be the same. Maybe red would make the calipers pop a bit more. So to me, its either gray sleeper or red contrast.

1619474448603.png

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Not great, but gives you an idea of gray brembos. Seems they might be pretty obscured. Bronze would probably be the same. Maybe red would make the calipers pop a bit more. So to me, its either gray sleeper or red contrast.

View attachment 3269
If it were me, I wouldn’t go red on the calipers. I think that the true red calipers would clash with the more maroon / burgundy looking Infrared paint.

Mike zulu18

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

View attachment 3269
Is that the optional Bronze Wheels or Satin Graphite?

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom