Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Bronze Finish Wheels Available for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

CMac_FL

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
What do yall think about Bronze Calipers on Polished Dark Android wheels w/Main body Satin Steel? That's what I'm going with as of now. Kinda hard for me to envision but figured more input is always great.
I am doing this color combo but with red calipers, and red seat belts...

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Just got the email from Cadillac about the new wheels.
Emailed my salesman to add the wheels and red calipers and key fob.

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Just got the email from Cadillac about the new wheels.
Emailed my salesman to add the wheels and red calipers and key fob.
Did email come from your dealer or cadillac corporate?

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Did email come from your dealer or cadillac corporate?
Big Daddy Caddy (corporate). Not sure if it’s from signing up for the updates on the BW (twice) or from having the reservation 🤷‍♂️

Nino313

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 CTS-V, 2022 CT4 V Blackwing
Got the email as well. Still debating on going bronze with Infrared or Wave metallic or just keeping my current build (Electric Blue with dark wheels)

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Email, what email... :sleep:
3DF030B8-BFAF-47E3-B192-2BBD1D434730.jpg

jdpeake

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
In looking at my build sheet I realize the dealer never put my email address on it which in turn is probably why I didn't get the email.....guessing anyway. However my reservation did have an email. Who knows. No big deal, not getting them anyway.

SIX 40

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2018 Cadillac CTS-V
In looking at my build sheet I realize the dealer never put my email address on it which in turn is probably why I didn't get the email.....guessing anyway. However my reservation did have an email. Who knows. No big deal, not getting them anyway.
I think it was just a general email, it doesn’t even seem targeted at customers that have already placed an order. I think I got it only because I signed up for Blackwing updates sometime last year.

Either way, it’s just the pic of the wheel and the Rift CT5 that’s been posted in a few different places.

MultiCarGuy

Seasoned Member
Just passing on an FYI from Cadillac:

V-Series Blackwing – Waitlist instructions & New Wheel announcement​

Dear Cadillac Dealers,

We are extremely happy to share two important updates with you today around V-Series Blackwing:

I. Waitlist Instructions:
While the reservation program for the initial 500 V-Series Blackwing is full, the 22MY is not-yet sold out and we encourage all dealers to reach out to their waitlist leads and submit orders to order work bench as soon as possible. It’s important to remember that these are very interested customers who would have put down the $1,000 deposit had they been able and we encourage you to get their orders in the system before moving on to others.

Your waitlist leads would have been received between 2/1-2/10 under the following lead campaign IDs:
  • 561226 – CT4-V Blackwing Hot Lead (aka Waitlist)
  • 561227 – CT5-V Blackwing Hot Lead (aka Waitlist)
Please work with your field team for guidance on expected allocation to confirm you can fulfill all your interested customers.

II. New Wheel Announcement:
We have exciting news! A new Aluminum Alloy wheel with Tech Bronze finish will be available starting this Thursday 4/22. This striking wheel is an exclusive fashion design and color. As a nod to the heritage of the Blackwing name, these wheels also include laser etching of the historic Blackwing ‘wings’ logo.

View attachment 3220

These new wheels will be available to current customers with orders in the system as well as any new orders starting this Thursday 4/22 (in “Quick Order” only – visible in ‘configure a new vehicle’ on May 6th).

Please reach out to your current V-Series Blackwing customers with an order in the system to see if they’re interested in this new wheel option and make any updates to existing orders by Friday, April 30, 2021.
So are these replacing the magnesium? Anyone have any photos or photoshop work yet? I am hoping someone can drop the pic in photoshop on a infrared with bronze calipers. *hint* *hint*

Last edited:

CT4-V Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
I’m going to contact the “V-Series Blackwing Concierge” tomorrow about my lack of receiving an email. Another reason to be thankful for this site.

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom