Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Bronze Finish Wheels Available for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

excuse the flat tires... but for those with InfraRed... im gonna try and overlay the more detailed pics later. these were off the CT4V Brochure

View attachment 3234
I’m not a fan of the wheel design but, that color combination with Infrared looks great. The blue calipers, not so much.

One would think since we received confirmation of our reservations via email. 🤦🏻‍♂️
One would think. Good news I’m not interested, would have been very upset not having received this email and wanted to buy. Big miss from Cadillac.

excuse the flat tires... but for those with InfraRed... im gonna try and overlay the more detailed pics later. these were off the CT4V Brochure

View attachment 3234
Thanks, this is great look at it. I had tried this last night with the infrared CT5 but failed miserably. That said, I am going to stick with the satin graphite wheels (Q61) with red calipers.

After all this was thinking..... Stock calipers are silver right? Was thinking of maybe doing Satin steel with these bronze wheels and the stock silver calipers. Especially since the bronze on the wheels is fairly subdued and not crazy bright, which I like. Kinda cool to think with the toned down look of the Blackwing a giveaway of what it is would be it's bronze shoes lol. Thoughts on Satin Steel-bronze wheels-stock calipers?
Eric

Last edited:
Stock calipers are Gray. See below

View attachment 3239
I think I found a picture of a car that might be a somewhat fair representation of what it would look like. Silver M3 on light bronze.
9518847902_32ab5fffcd_o.jpg

Not great, but gives you an idea of gray brembos. Seems they might be pretty obscured. Bronze would probably be the same. Maybe red would make the calipers pop a bit more. So to me, its either gray sleeper or red contrast.

View attachment 3269
If it were me, I wouldn’t go red on the calipers. I think that the true red calipers would clash with the more maroon / burgundy looking Infrared paint.

Not great, but gives you an idea of gray brembos. Seems they might be pretty obscured. Bronze would probably be the same. Maybe red would make the calipers pop a bit more. So to me, its either gray sleeper or red contrast.

View attachment 3269
Is that the optional Bronze Wheels or Satin Graphite?

Damn those are really light bronze I think they would look awesome on Satin steel then. Wish I knew how to photo shop that to satin steel lol.
Not ideal, but here is a partially camo'd 5BW in satin steel with the bronze wheels.
2021-cadillac-ct5-v-blackwing-spy-shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100749625_l.jpg
greywgold.jpg

and my crappy photoshop template lol. The original from the brochure is these wheels, so all I changed was the car color and the caliper color. Looks like the real world bronze wheels are lighter and maybe a little more washed out.

Not ideal, but here is a partially camo'd 5BW in satin steel with the bronze wheels. View attachment 3271View attachment 3272
and my crappy photoshop template lol. The original from the brochure is these wheels, so all I changed was the car color and the caliper color. Looks like the real world bronze wheels are lighter and maybe a little more washed out.
Definitely very light. I think it fits the Satin steel very well. I'm seriously debating changing my order to include them.

Made the plunge.
Removed
J60: Calipers, Bronze
R38: Wheels, 18" Alloy with Polished/Dark Android Finish
Added
RRR: 18" Aluminum with Tech Bronze Finish.

Now just waiting for confirmation form my guy.

Eric

Cadillac added really good pics of the wheel options:

Yeah judging from ungwei's pics it is light enough that I think it would look great on Satin steel. I was worried it was going to be super bright or dark.

2A6BCCB0-6552-48F9-81AA-E435EBE534AF.jpg

I feel like these wheels are damn near identical to the Tech Bronze we’re getting. I’m sure they have more shots/cars with these wheels on their site/IG/FB, to get an idea of different color schemes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back