Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Bronze Finish Wheels Available for the 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

What do yall think about Bronze Calipers on Polished Dark Android wheels w/Main body Satin Steel? That's what I'm going with as of now. Kinda hard for me to envision but figured more input is always great.
I am doing this color combo but with red calipers, and red seat belts...

Just got the email from Cadillac about the new wheels.
Emailed my salesman to add the wheels and red calipers and key fob.

Just got the email from Cadillac about the new wheels.
Emailed my salesman to add the wheels and red calipers and key fob.
Did email come from your dealer or cadillac corporate?

Did email come from your dealer or cadillac corporate?
Big Daddy Caddy (corporate). Not sure if it’s from signing up for the updates on the BW (twice) or from having the reservation 🤷‍♂️

Got the email as well. Still debating on going bronze with Infrared or Wave metallic or just keeping my current build (Electric Blue with dark wheels)

Email, what email... :sleep:

Email, what email... :sleep:
3DF030B8-BFAF-47E3-B192-2BBD1D434730.jpg

In looking at my build sheet I realize the dealer never put my email address on it which in turn is probably why I didn't get the email.....guessing anyway. However my reservation did have an email. Who knows. No big deal, not getting them anyway.

In looking at my build sheet I realize the dealer never put my email address on it which in turn is probably why I didn't get the email.....guessing anyway. However my reservation did have an email. Who knows. No big deal, not getting them anyway.
I think it was just a general email, it doesn’t even seem targeted at customers that have already placed an order. I think I got it only because I signed up for Blackwing updates sometime last year.

Either way, it’s just the pic of the wheel and the Rift CT5 that’s been posted in a few different places.

I’m going to contact the “V-Series Blackwing Concierge” tomorrow about my lack of receiving an email. Another reason to be thankful for this site.

I didnt get one either, dealer says my email is registered. I think the wheels thing was sent only to people who have subscribed to the "keep me informed" link which you would think we are already a part of if we are one of the initial 500.
One would think since we received confirmation of our reservations via email. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back