Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Miles Per Gallon road test

FLYARMY

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
I was driving to put my 5BW/automatic away for winter storage. I decided to set my cruise control to 55mph and just let it rip. I hardly ever drive at a 55mph constant speed. It was heavy rain and it was a safe bet. I ended up getting 25 mpg on a 62 mile trip instead of my usual 13-15mpg.
My best mpg , so far was 27.2 on a 46 mile trip.

Attachments

• 20231201_211831.jpg
    20231201_211831.jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 38
On my few trips with the A10 4 I observed the same thing, these cars drink A LOT more fuel as soon as you step on it even a little bit.

I've seen it written that if you run your car in rain mode then you'll get mediocre performance and reasonable gas mileage

It's been discussed here before. These cars, according to the DIC, are really pretty good on gas. I've seen 27-29 on the "instant" mileage display on level ground out on I-10, and "current cycle" around 25. The key is IF you can keep your foot out of it and behave, which we all know is next to impossible.

You can drive your BW in the rain , if you paid extra for the PPF that completely repels water. The water never actually touches your car.....kinda like a Star Wars forcefield ! LOL ! Snowflakes are like kryptonite......stay away from snow.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back