Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Pandora's box is open! Disclaimer, just passing on posts! I'm glad to see OPTIONS, and great build teams pushing it forward! In a 5BW especially, that's OK with me.

Yeah!! Blackwing baby! Very nice to see the Wing beat the Challenger.

I believe 0-60, the Hellcats are faster. Oh, and don't throw a curve at them.

Yeah!! Blackwing baby! Very nice to see the Wing beat the Challenger.

I believe 0-60, the Hellcats are faster. Oh, and don't throw a curve at them.
Looks like they only ran a 1/8th mile ...Hellcat will prob reel it in....I am assuming both were autos? Hellcat looked modded

Looks like they only ran a 1/8th mile ...Hellcat will prob reel it in....I am assuming both were autos? Hellcat looked modded
Think Hellcats run high 10's stock at a prepped track but could be wrong.

5BW is lighter, faster 0-60 mph and I believe is better on the big end vs a Regular Stock Hellcat. The "Redeye" Hellcat is a different beast, its slightly faster. Not by much considering the Redeye features 800+ HP vs a stock Caddy.

Caddy has to be respected. The ones out there that know, know.

These Hellcats are point and shoot cars really, not particularly nimble on curves. Caddy suspension is far superior all the way around.

Not on stock tires, need slicks. Mid 11's without slicks.
Good to know

Also it appeared like the Blackwing was still pulling on the Hellcat as they approached/passed the 1/8th mile. I would think that the Blackwing would continue to keep pulling on it or hold it steady as they approached the 1/4 mile so that makes sense.

I think I saw a video of an unmodified auto 5BW pulling a 10.99 with slicks (I think). They changed the rear tires from stock, I do remember that.

Which Slicks fit??
Was talking about the Hellcats. I dont know, nor care lol. MT ET streets, Nitto NT555 are some of the more common choices.

Beat me to it lol
Ha, my mornings are typically seeing if any of the channels I subscribe to have new videos out as I fire up the first few cups of coffee.

I remember these guys had one early on (perhaps the launch event), but obviously the 5 is going to overshadow the 4 when you're driving them back to back the same day. Having the 4 on it's own/on the street for the week looks to have boosted their opinion of it.

Nice review!
now I hope the other Canadians do it.

My biggest issue with straightpipes is the fact that they can’t talk about the car tires because of their continental sponsorship. That’s crazy, car tires are so integral to a car and they just can’t talk about them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back