Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

That was the best review so far without going over every aspect of the car. I won’t mention any names but some of these dudes are embarrassing themselves with their driving skills.
They actually released a video covering the rest of the car about a week or two ago. But had to refrain from covering the driving aspects until the embargo was lifted. Kinda nice having two separate videos covering both.

They actually released a video covering the rest of the car about a week or two ago. But had to refrain from covering the driving aspects until the embargo was lifted. Kinda nice having two separate videos covering both.
Agreed! Forgot about that one too. Most of these reviews so far are 15 mins of going over the inside/outside of the car then 5 mins of driving.

That was the best review so far without going over every aspect of the car. I won’t mention any names but some of these dudes are embarrassing themselves with their driving skills.
I agree, also one of the few that shows the manual at the track. Most if not all others show the automatic on the track.

I agree, really nice review although the water bottle in the cup holder on track was bugging me :D I actually don't know who "Paul" is though.

I agree, really nice review although the water bottle in the cup holder on track was bugging me :D I actually don't know who "Paul" is though.
In my ATS I keep a yeti 30oz filled with water and a straw in my cup holder and it doesn't budge. Last time I was at VIR someone told me to move it. Even though I had been on the track plenty of times before that with no issue, I didn't argue.

Same. That water bottle was really bothering me. One of Paul's many claims to fame is that he was "The Stig" driver on the American version of Top Gear. I like his reveiws.

I was happy from one of the vids to hear a shift in the auto. It sounded crisp and quick plus a little pop from the pipes. Sometimes I wish I chose the manual. Today when I'm driving home from work and sitting in traffic, I'll feel better about my auto decision.

I was happy from one of the vids to hear a shift in the auto. It sounded crisp and quick plus a little pop from the pipes. Sometimes I wish I chose the manual. Today when I'm driving home from work and sitting in traffic, I'll feel better about my auto decision.
@1Evil55 , nice avatar! That was a Cadillac too, that they impounded, if I remember correctly.

That water bottle was bothering me too moving around like that lol. At least put it in the other cup holder.

Good look at Rift Metallic at the beginning

Good look at Rift Metallic at the beginning

Ok, so this has to be one of the weirdest channels I've ever seen... He just touches the car to see if it squeaks? And it's his customer's car? Do you think he asked if he could do this, or is it just part of his standard delivery routine? I think I'd be pissed if someone did this to my car...

And for some weird reason I kind of feel like I need to go take a shower after watching this, haha

Ok, so this has to be one of the weirdest channels I've ever seen... He just touches the car to see if it squeaks? And it's his customer's car? Do you think he asked if he could do this, or is it just part of his standard delivery routine? I think I'd be pissed if someone did this to my car...

And for some weird reason I kind of feel like I need to go take a shower after watching this, haha
I was like "he's fingerf$%&king someone's new car without consent"

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners