Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

#40 and some others at a dealer.

Nothing like a brand new car with water stains all over, they are SO dirty. Definitely should have been covered delivery. Very disappointing imo. Bunch of dealerships are just gonna clean them and push all that dirt into the paint and create swirls, make sure you ask your dealers not to clean your cars.

Anyone seen pics of the all black mid-level interior? Basically, the sky cool interior In the video above but all black.

Nothing like a brand new car with water stains all over, they are SO dirty. Definitely should have been covered delivery. Very disappointing imo. Bunch of dealerships are just gonna clean them and push all that dirt into the paint and create swirls, make sure you ask your dealers not to clean your cars.
Like they wouldn't get water/rain on them sitting at the yard in Lansing before shipping..... 🙄

Probably should just have the insurance company total them out already. They are practically worthless if they've been rained on.
Probably should just have the insurance company total them out already. They are practically worthless if they've been rained on.
No need to be a wise ass. These cars shouldn't be arriving at dealers covered in dust and dirt. We have already seen cars with damage from delivery, now you can add possible paint issues. Wait till some kid at the dealer is cleaning your brand new black BW and adding nice swirls from all the dust/dirt on the car. These dealerships don't put the same care into cleaning cars that we would or professional detailer.

Like they wouldn't get water/rain on them sitting at the yard in Lansing before shipping..... 🙄
Clean rain from sitting in parking lot is fine.
Rain, dirt, debris from sitting on a open carrier driving 100's of miles is a different story on so called "collectors cars"

With all due respect, aren't our cars going to get "Rain, dirt, debris ... driving 100's of miles" as we get through the 500-1500 mile break-in period(s)? I understand the point you are making, but in real life, low on the "utility curve".

With all due respect, aren't our cars going to get "Rain, dirt, debris ... driving 100's of miles" as we get through the 500-1500 mile break-in period(s)? I understand the point you are making, but in real life, low on the "utility curve".
You mean after they have PPF, ceramic coating etc…to protect them?

I agree with you for the most part, but these so called "collectors cars" shouldn't arrive brand new like this. Its different once we've all protected our cars and they are in our possession. You really think all that dust/dirt from 100's of miles of transit is good for a brand new black car?? Then some teenager at the dealership who will have new job in a week is gonna clean your car before you pick it up.... If GM is gonna market these as "collectors cars" they should treat them like it...

No, I had planned on raising the back of the car up inside its protective dust bubble and setting the cruise control/putting a weight on the go pedal a la Ferris Buler's Day Off.

Driving these collector's cars on the open street is just plain reckless!

I agree with you for the most part, but these so called "collectors cars" shouldn't arrive brand new like this. Its different once we've all protected our cars and they are in our possession. You really think all that dust/dirt from 100's of miles of transit is good for a brand new black car?? Then some teenager at the dealership who will have new job in a week is gonna clean your car before you pick it up.... If GM is gonna market these as "collectors cars" they should treat them like it...
Any detailer worth their salt will be correcting the paint prior to coating. Yes. Even a brand new car needs paint correction to some extent.

No, I had planned on raising the back of the car up inside its protective dust bubble and setting the cruise control/putting a weight on the go pedal a la Ferris Buler's Day Off.

I'm gonna be driving mine like a different scene from Ferris Bueller...

Damn straight! Feed her all the onions!
MVuqbx.gif

🤣🤣🤣🤣

If I'm spending a good chunk of change on a car I'm sure as hell going to enjoy it....by doing what it was built for. Driving the piss out of it.

Agreed!!!!!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners