Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

That 4 is def a dedicated Canyon Carver. Man I would Loveeeeeeeee to take this to Germany just scary to think all costs are on me.
If you do I would not bring it to Nurburgring that track scares the bejesus out of me

That 4 is def a dedicated Canyon Carver. Man I would Loveeeeeeeee to take this to Germany just scary to think all costs are on me.
I'm planning on going to the Tail of the Dragon with my CT4 in October for my yearly trip. Been going since 2009, the past 5 trips with my ATS-V.

New phone wallpaper for me.

20210810_163555000_iOS (2).png

If you do I would not bring it to Nurburgring that track scares the bejesus out of me
Drove it with my M235I and was a blast. I was not pushing it hard for the most part since I had never been there but man......I was getting passed by mini's and loving every minute of it. Giggling like a school girl :)

Another cool thing at the ring is photographers post up on bridges and different areas taking action shots of all the vehicles there. You can then find yourself on the websites and buy the pictures. Found myself and was pretty cool.

Anybody found a cool wallpaper for Ct4 in Electric Blue?

Add me to the Tail of the Dragon list as soon as I can get car delivered and protected. I know they have at least a couple photographers that post up there as well. Hoping I can get up there before the end of the month anyways.

Add me to the Tail of the Dragon list as soon as I can get car delivered and protected. I know they have at least a couple photographers that post up there as well. Hoping I can get up there before the end of the month anyways.
Shoot maybe we could get a small meetup for a run

Shoot maybe we could get a small meetup for a run
I've been going with a group every October since 2009. We usually stay near Bryson City. We will be up there this year October 21-24th. We usually run it early Friday morning. Hit me up if you all get your cars by then.

Well, so far the reviews seem to be very good, so I'm now even more excited at the prospect of getting this thing.

I was watching the Raiti review and he mentioned that the blue car has the bronze wheels. I'm glad I didn't choose them because they are a bit disappointing to me. Just way too dark to be distinctive enough from the black ones, in fact I thought they were black until he pointed them out up close. Something a little brighter would have popped a lot more and worked really well. And the renders on the configurator are really misrepresentative.

That's really the only negative, if you can even call it that, aspect of the car I picked up on from watching all the videos to date.

I was watching the Raiti review and he mentioned that the blue car has the bronze wheels. I'm glad I didn't choose them because they are a bit disappointing to me. Just way too dark to be distinctive enough from the black ones, in fact I thought they were black until he pointed them out up close.
I felt the same about the bronze wheels. Maybe they’d go better with a different color.

I feel like maybe it was a lighting issue... I think the Bronze should pop a little more... once I get my car I will do some photos and see what you think then

Ive been worried about that with the Tech Bronze as well, was hoping they popped more. Hopefully better lighting. Also, a little disappointed I didn’t go with the Electric Blue. Again, seems like poor color representation with previous pictures/build tool.
Well, so far the reviews seem to be very good, so I'm now even more excited at the prospect of getting this thing.

I was watching the Raiti review and he mentioned that the blue car has the bronze wheels. I'm glad I didn't choose them because they are a bit disappointing to me. Just way too dark to be distinctive enough from the black ones, in fact I thought they were black until he pointed them out up close. Something a little brighter would have popped a lot more and worked really well. And the renders on the configurator are really misrepresentative.

That's really the only negative, if you can even call it that, aspect of the car I picked up on from watching all the videos to dat

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back