Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Was finally able to seem some footage of Wave CT5. Around 33:30 mark, and a few times after that

That 4 is def a dedicated Canyon Carver. Man I would Loveeeeeeeee to take this to Germany just scary to think all costs are on me.
All it needs is gas. And the following in germany of V cars is BIG. They love em. Plenty of helpfull hands over there but yeah not having warranty can be a bit nerv wrecking.

Attachments

• 4B5B8569-071C-4D65-9643-64DB919826B8.jpg
    4B5B8569-071C-4D65-9643-64DB919826B8.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 149
That place where she’s staying is called the villas at VIR. I just stayed in one of them when I was racing there a couple of weeks ago. They are fantastic, and it’s such a cool thing to have your room at the track, not only cause you can go cool down and take a shower between stints, but also to watch cars on track in general. Great place for a drink as well at the end of a track day. :)

82867-C45-D3-CC-41-F6-BA72-716-DD546-F2-EC.jpg

That place where she’s staying is called the villas at VIR. I just stayed in one of them when I was racing there a couple of weeks ago. They are fantastic, and it’s such a cool thing to have your room at the track, not only cause you can go cool down and take a shower between stints, but also to watch cars on track in general. Great place for a drink as well at the end of a track day. :)
You may or may not know this but Spring Mountain is set up the same way. It’s great. I could be mistaken but I think you have to pay for your room now (when you attend courtesy of GM). Still worth it.

You may or may not know this but Spring Mountain is set up the same way. It’s great. I could be mistaken but I think you have to pay for your room now (when you attend courtesy of GM). Still worth it.

A two-day performance driving finishing school with the V-Series at Spring Mountain Motor Resort. You’ll get accommodations for two nights in the Spring Mountain luxury condominiums. Breakfast and lunch will be provided on both training days.

I used to enjoy Emelia’s content but she annoys me now.
Ya, lots of these big car YouTuber 'influencers' have gotten this way. Lots of clickbait and quantity over quality videos. Cleetus is another example of this problem.

I prefer watching channels like Vice Grip Garage more these days. The sort of people that work on cars like normal people. You know, dropping tools, smashing hands, rounding off bolts, etc.

There's only a couple of automotive experts who's opinion I trust and would take into account when making a decision ...

Henry Catchpole at Carfection, and Chris Harris, although Chris has been fading lately in my esteem ... something's up with him, as in he seems to be losing interest in what he's doing either because of repetitive boredom or his dislike of where the automotive industry is going. EVO is pretty good as well but very Eurocentric. I doubt that any of these guys will review the 5BW although I'd love to see Harris hooning it around a track.

Matt Farah is sometimes good as well, except I have found myself disagreeing with his takes after having driven the same car so I don't trust his opinion as it applies to me.

There's only a couple of automotive experts who's opinion I trust and would take into account when making a decision ...

Henry Catchpole at Carfection, and Chris Harris, although Chris has been fading lately in my esteem ... something's up with him, as in he seems to be losing interest in what he's doing either because of repetitive boredom or his dislike of where the automotive industry is going. EVO is pretty good as well but very Eurocentric. I doubt that any of these guys will review the 5BW although I'd love to see Harris hooning it around a track.

Matt Farah is sometimes good as well, except I have found myself disagreeing with his takes after having driven the same car so I don't trust his opinion as it applies to me.

You watch SavageGeese on Youtube?

I think he does a great job at reviews.

Johnny O just shared this video on FB. Good look at several colors including Wave and lots of glorious engine noise.

Johnny O just shared this video on FB. Good look at several colors including Wave and lots of glorious engine noise.
Thank you for posting this! Hadn’t seen this one yet. Finally get to see some footage of the Wave, and I am once again happy with my choice lol. But that Electric is still pretty 🥵

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back