Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

How accurate is this? He says hood is carbon fiber? He also missed the side fender vents when he was talking about differences between BW and the regular CT5-V
Not? Totally not.
For a 2nd/3rd tier reviewer the least he can do is be 100% accurate on the objective basics. All the reviews and Caddy themselves would big up a CF hood, that is just so weird to say that.

I saw a new 4BW review from someone with ~175k subs that said the CF1 spoiler was how you knew it was a Blacking (um yes, but also um totally no)

If the hood was carbon almost none of us would have received a Blackwing.

Countless reviews also say you just hit the V button to get everything in max mode. I just read a written article that says M Mode does the same thing. It's amazing these guys get paid.

How accurate is this? He says hood is carbon fiber? He also missed the side fender vents when he was talking about differences between BW and the regular CT5-V
Not accurate. The V3 had a CF hood and it was awesome and very obvious. You could see the CF from the Drive seat. I believe they said they were able to make the BW hood light enough without going CF.

Countless reviews also say you just hit the V button to get everything in max mode. I just read a written article that says M Mode does the same thing. It's amazing these guys get paid.
this one annoys me more than anything else!!!

Someone needs to put Ozzy Man in a Blackwing.

"And I toggle this thingamajiggy to ensure I am in Launch Mode, bring up the revs, and sidestep the AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK ME!"

My intro to Ozzy Man was this 2015 video about a Mexican weather girl. The video now has 50 million views, so most of you have probably seen it. But sharing it juuuust in case one of you has not seen it. NSFW.

Nobody got time for a smug, uniformed Canadian! :)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back