Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

Argent Silver Metallic on the new 2023 Escalade-V - this is one of the new colors for the 2023 Blackwings.

Waiting for the Canadians to review the Escalade V. Both straightpipes and throttle house are entertaining to watch and always give honest opinions. No butt kissing in friendly land

Doesn't look too different from satin steel.
Here is the 2023 color sheet as posted under the 2023 Order Guide thread.

A small block won't fit into the Alpha Chassis?
It does, I have a good friend of mine that has/had an LT1 swapped ATSV, Very clean install from what I saw, not too sure about the ergonomics and how everything tied together but it definitely fits.

If I'm not mistaken only 2 other places/shop(s) managed a sucessful swap. WeaponX used an LT4 on a swap they did a few years back on an ATSV, the other shop (forgot the name) used a bare LT1 mated to an 8L90 on a base ATS.

Wow, what a track outing. Never seen so many McLaren 765s on a track! BW did fine - but it was running with the big dogs which all passed it (and of course the other 'lowly' car, M4, didn't.)

A BMW guy reviews the BW:

Wait... For you guys with the 6MT, is your clutch catch point low, too? Mine seems rather high...

I'm not complaining as I prefer it higher, just thought it was odd because that's not the case with mine.

Wait... For you guys with the 6MT, is your clutch catch point low, too? Mine seems rather high...

I'm not complaining as I prefer it higher, just thought it was odd because that's not the case with mine.
There's another thread talking about some clutch weirdness, I would not be surprised if this were inconsistent between cars. Also, if these are press cars getting passed around I have to assume the clutch is taking some beating...

In my case, clutch did take me about 5 minutes to get used to but it's goldilocks for me - neither 'too high or too low'.

I'm not surprised the take rate for the manual is so high. It was the main motivator for me. The Tremec is such a great gearbox overall, right up there with the best.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back