Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Kong Blower on the way from Tapout

We received your order at 2:53 p.m. yesterday, and it was out the door by 4:00.

Thanks for your business James!

We received your order at 2:53 p.m. yesterday, and it was out the door by 4:00.

Thanks for your business James!
Season 5 Wow GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Nathan Fillion The Rookie Abc GIF by ABC Network

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Well Done Congrats GIF by America's Got Talent

How much boost is expected with the 2.3? I’m curious how this compares to a V3 as the BW manifolds and cats appear to be higher flowing.

How much boost is expected with the 2.3? I’m curious how this compares to a V3 as the BW manifolds and cats appear to be higher flowing.
Approximately 12 psi with ported blower and headers.

Installed just drove down the street but the blower whine is amazing. Tapout said to be easy on it for approx 30 miles to let it learn.

Mike at Tapout was great to work with. Will report back with more seat time

Come on son, this is a must have. The car pulls like a freight train on the big end. Gonna have to tune this thing and maybe some C&R bricks for lower IAT’s.

Again Tapout was great

I really didn’t need to see this….

Seems like a very cost effective upgrade considering the gain.

Come on son, this is a must have. The car pulls like a freight train on the big end. Gonna have to tune this thing and maybe some C&R bricks for lower IAT’s.

Again Tapout was great
On stock tune? 103tb or stock? I'd love to pop on the blower without having to worry about the tune for now but I had seen some dynos showing 12:5 afr and possibly leaner so I'm on the fence now.

Again Tapout was great
Let us know when you're ready to get started on the tuning. :)

On stock tune? 103tb or stock? I'd love to pop on the blower without having to worry about the tune for now but I had seen some dynos showing 12:5 afr and possibly leaner so I'm on the fence now.
Changing the blower and throttle body will NOT change the WOT fueling. However, on the cars we're tuning, we are leaning them out to some degree for the best combination of performance and reliability.

Stock tune…. For now. Tony mambo ported throttle body and green filter.

Changing the blower and throttle body will NOT change the WOT fueling. However, on the cars we're tuning, we are leaning them out to some degree for the best combination of performance and reliability.

I thought the same but then saw a LMP vid where they mentioned it went a bit on the lean side, Graph showed 12.5 I believe but there were leaner sections, Perhaps in Lower RPM's not a big deal.

Thanks for the input!

It's was noting but "no tune needed!" for 103TB and Kong port, but now that the ECU is accessible, it's lean? Hmmm, feels suspect to me. While I agree there is some improvement to fueling with a proper tune, but these two mods on the stock tune are totally safe.

It's was noting but "no tune needed!" for 103TB and Kong port, but now that the ECU is accessible, it's lean? Hmmm, feels suspect to me. While I agree there is some improvement to fueling with a proper tune, but these two mods on the stock tune are totally safe.
I agree. In fact, the stock tune runs RICHER than our aftermarket tunes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back