Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Key Fob Cover

G.Newt

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'22 CT4-V Blackwing 6MT
Anyone running a key fob cover? Haven't found any that work with the "V" logo on the back, just the regular Cadillac emblem. I wish there was something official from Cadillac. Their accessories department is really slacking.

I might just buy some PPF material and trying wrapping it myself.

Last edited:
Anyone running a key fob cover? Haven't found any that work with the "V" logo on the back, just the regular Cadillac emblem. I wish there was something official from Cadillac. Their accessories department is really slacking.

Your correct, nothing out there. A few here have tried PPF, I ceramic coated mine but still may try film. I bought generic cover for fob I gave my wife as she knows not how to take care of anything 😠

Post in thread 'Key fob paint' Key fob paint

Post in thread 'Key fob paint' Key fob paint
Thanks! I tried to do a search for 'titles only' with the keyword 'key' and nothing popped up. I'll have to experiment with the search function more. Looks like painting is an option I didn't even consider or wrapping it red. Hmm you've given me some ideas lol.

Your correct, nothing out there. A few here have tried PPF, I ceramic coated mine but still may try film. I bought generic cover for fob I gave my wife as she knows not how to take care of anything 😠
I ordered some 3M clear vinyl tape and an X-Acto knife. Gonna try it on my BMW keys first before I attempt it on the Caddy lol. How is the ceramic coating protection? Wonder how much that thin layer of ceramic would prevent chips.

I ordered some 3M clear vinyl tape and an X-Acto knife. Gonna try it on my BMW keys first before I attempt it on the Caddy lol. How is the ceramic coating protection? Wonder how much that thin layer of ceramic would prevent chips.
Feels slick and bonus water beads up on rolls off😂

Don't forget to do a full paint correction on that key fob🤣.

Ceramic kinda protects from scratches but a PPF, wrap or a key fob would be best. Vinyl is easier to wrap because it's thin and PPF is thicker, PPF does not like to cooperate.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back