Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealer Vent

Lol. Update.

Sat at the dealer today for 3 hours waiting to speak to the service manager. He essentially avoided me and had an advisor tell me that he was going into a meeting, and that I should come back tomorrow. What a joke.

Went to look at my vehicle and saw that someone had actually gone through the contents of my trunk entirely (keep in mind I thought this was a fob issue that would leave the car out of commission for a week at most so I didn't think to clean out the entire car...) and that my white seats are now essentially black because nobody took care to put seat covers on.

They are essentially treating the car like it's in a junkyard. I was told that there was a case opened with GM to get a regional tech out to diagnose and fix. I won't be seeing the car until next year. And nobody had any answers for me as far as why they think the vehicle was tuned... Nobody can actually tell me anything.

I pulled a few strings and have some folks high up at Cadillac looking into it from their end. Going up the dealership ladder as well. What a headache.
Dude, totally sucks. Sounds a lot about my experience at Walnut Creek dealership in CA. Told me a it may take a while before even looking at the car.... then vaguely telling me they "opened a case" w/ GM though they would never give me specifics or more info beyond that. After a couple of weekd of BS, I was terrified and opened case W/ Caddy Cusomer Serive & worked my way up the chain at the local dealer. I had put put own plastic covers on the seat/wheel/shifter, only to show up unexpected to find all of it theown on the ground on the passenger side.

My take-aways were they didn't give a F that it was a special Blackwing & they were willing to lie their asses off & string me along as much as I would take. It wasn't until I finally wrote a raging one-star review on Yelp that I got any kind of repsonse & reolution from them.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease. i'd mstart raising hell sooner rather than later if they're acting like this.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back