Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Just wondering, what color are you getting?

Motorin Mark

Seasoned Member
Black exterior for mine. Solid black interior with red seat belts. Stealth mode for me.

Was a very tough decision as I think almost all of the colors rock!

Black exterior for mine. Solid black interior with red seat belts. Stealth mode for me.

Was a very tough decision as I think almost all of the colors rock!
Go to the first thread. All there.

2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing Order Tracking​

Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 8.59.21 PM.png

Out of curiosity I added up the numbers on the tracker:

Summit White: 1
Rift Metallic: 6
Satin Steel: 7
Shadow Metallic: 9
Black Raven: 8

Infrared: 8
Blaze Orange: 4
Electric Blue: 5
Wave Metallic: 5

Pretty good choice of colors by Cadillac hitting a wide variety of tastes.

Still haven't heard back from my sales rep but was supposed to change to Emerald Matte yesterday from Rift. I've already tried him today for an update..

Yeah its nice to see a wide spectrum for differing tastes.

So made me think too......by car:

CT4 CT5
White. 0 1
Rift 2 4
Satin. 3 5
Shadow 3 6
Black 3 5
Infrared 1 7
Blaze 2 2
Elect Blue. 2 3
Wave 2 3

Updated, lol:

Rift Metallic: 5

Dark Emerald Frost: 1

Just heard from my rep that my build sheet now says emerald matte. Hope it shows..
Ask him to send you a copy of the GM WorkBench Order. They should be able to output to PDF and email it you. Mine did.

Ask him to send you a copy of the GM WorkBench Order. They should be able to output to PDF and email it you. Mine did.
Got the updated workbench order and the reservation number did NOT change.

I honestly don't know enough about it. A good friend owns a detail shop that is pretty popular in the Chicago suburbia. I always let him just do his thing and he bills me later. My BW5 will be daily driven 24/7/365 so any protection for the paint will definitely be needed.

I strongly suggest it as that type of paint is more difficult to maintain than regular paint is. Xpel has Stealth and STEK has DYNOmatt specifically for that type of paint job.

Thanks for the suggestions. I might make a few shriek saying this but, I'm the guy that takes my car through the wash a couple times a week. Granted I currently drive a white car so the swirl marks are hard to see. Having a matte finish will be something new. I don't think I can take it through the same wash I normally do. Matching the paint in the event of a ding or worse I know is near impossible. My only wish right now is that Caddy comes through with this car for me.

Thanks for the suggestions. I might make a few shriek saying this but, I'm the guy that takes my car through the wash a couple times a week. Granted I currently drive a white car so the swirl marks are hard to see. Having a matte finish will be something new. I don't think I can take it through the same wash I normally do. Matching the paint in the event of a ding or worse I know is near impossible. My only wish right now is that Caddy comes through with this car for me.
I suggest it even more so as they're both self healing. I don't know what type of car wash you're referring to or, what type of car you currently have however, I'd be concerned with taking the BW thru it if it has tracks. The tracks could damamge the BW's wheels / tires because of their width.

Usually, matte paints have very specific maintenance and cleaning procedures, with matte soaps, to minimize the possibility of "polishing" the matte to be shiny .... which it will if not careful. Then you have matte mixed with polished paint.

I would not recommend any car wash ... maybe a touchless sprayer car wash, but nothing that comes into contact with the paint!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back