Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Interior Mods?

Seth

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing 46-404
Anyone done any interior mods? Specifically, I would love to replace that piece just below the infotainment screen, or wrap it. I think it looks cheap as is.

I want that part to be matching carbon fiber so bad.

I want that part to be matching carbon fiber so bad.
That would really class it up a notch. Right now that sparkly black paint just doesn't quite do it for me.

+1 on this one.

The only downside is that there are four variants of that part. One each for the 4s and 5s, and then they're different for MT vs AT.

Anyone done any interior mods? Specifically, I would love to replace that piece just below the infotainment screen, or wrap it. I think it looks cheap as is.
There was one on Instagram that did a bunch of red mods. If I can remember or, find it, I'll post it up.

I'd personally go for a brushed aluminum look there, but CF would suffice as well

It's more the pieces to either side of the infotainment screen that I would want to be different. Not digging the plastic with molded lines.

subscribed. It does look cheap as is

I started down this road a last month when I got the car and I think the easiest way is going to be an applique (which sounds good on paper but seeing examples looks kind of bad) or a wrap because the finger rest (that's what I'm calling it) seems to part of the unit...? (Links embedded inline)

Last edited:
I started down this road a last month when I got the car and I think the easiest way is going to be an applique (which sounds good on paper but seeing examples looks kind of bad) or a wrap because the finger rest (that's what I'm calling it) seems to part of the unit...? (Links inline)
I saw the one on eBay and it's terrible. It needs a dedicated replacement part.

When I first saw that sparkly piece with a certain illumination, I said to myself WTF. I’m not sure what they were thinking. There is more of it on the doors, but they don’t really get illuminated to show the sparkles nearly as much.

Working for GM can you make anything like that happen?
No. I'm in the advanced design studios, the early part of the process.

Guys like Terrance who are making carbon spoilers would be our best shot.

I want a screen protector so I can peel off the original factory wrapper with the pull tab.
Any ones that don't suck?

I want a screen protector so I can peel off the original factory wrapper with the pull tab.
Any ones that don't suck?
I still have mine on too, haha. I had looked for a good one but came up empty.

I planned on cf skinning the plastic trim pieces to the left and right of the infotainment screen as that pattern is so out of place. Problem is I was going to buy new ones and GM somehow has a core charge for these parts. It wasn't much but it pissed me off on principle and I haven't bought them yet to play around with. Hopefully I'll get around to it in a month or two when I have more time.

There was one on Instagram that did a bunch of red mods. If I can remember or, find it, I'll post it up.
Found it. If interested and if you have Instagram, check out @aj_hernandez0825 ‘s first reel.

Anyone ever find a screen protector for the CUE or a good CF replacement for the black trim pieces?

I added black suede headrest and lumbar pillows for the rear passengers, similar to an S class. The pillows are real handy for napping at lunch.

Anyone ever find a screen protector for the CUE or a good CF replacement for the black trim pieces?
I did carbon fiber trim panels to replace the black/plastic look. I still have 2 sets of the little matte plastic trim pieces on either side of the ct4 screen for sale if interested.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back