Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Insurance Quotes

2020 f450 platinum
2015 wrangler Sahara
2019 zr1
2022 blackwing

$4991 / 6 months. That includes a roughly 400k house.

Simple 250/500k coverages

Single, 28 years old, have more speeding tickets then I would like to admit.

SafeCo!

I lived in englewood fl on the water for 2 years well aware of home insurance prices all the majors left because they do t want to take the hits on hurricanes
Yeah it's wild. Crazy thing is southwest FL hasnt really been hit in the last 30 years so theyre making an absolute killing here. Or at least reinsurance is.

Just got off phone with St Farm. $335 every six months. $0 ded comp, $500 ded collision, and we have a rider policy for 1 million for liability.
I’m 68, no accidents or tickets in over 5 years.
I think you 'win' :)

Just got off phone with St Farm. $335 every six months. $0 ded comp, $500 ded collision, and we have a rider policy for 1 million for liability.
I’m 68, no accidents or tickets in over 5 years.
Mine should be around $325 every 6 months, but I have $500 deduct. I also don't have a car yet, can't insure what you don't own!

Cheaper to insure the 4V-BW here in Michigan than it would have been to add a used Fiesta ST to my policy. My total 6-mo premium jumped about 30% but my other three cars are at least a decade old each (three in one case) and paid off. Much cheaper than the Mustang and 392 I had previously as well. No complaints here.

Cheaper to insure the 4V-BW here in Michigan than it would have been to add a used Fiesta ST to my policy. My total 6-mo premium jumped about 30% but my other three cars are at least a decade old each (three in one case) and paid off. Much cheaper than the Mustang and 392 I had previously as well. No complaints here.
I used to drive a Fiesta ST for my morning commute. I miss the hell out of that car... never could dart in and out of traffic on 95 quite the same way since.

In Michigan, 2 car policy with Progressive is coming in around $80 a month. That includes whatever the current MCCA fee is that we have here. That's $500 deductibles and 500k coverage.

Still have never received a good explanation why the rate never seems to go down each year even though the car is worth less.:unsure:

It's because the labor rates keep increasing to repair a 3k bumper LOL

Still have never received a good explanation why the rate never seems to go down each year even though the car is worth less.:unsure:

If they are repairing it then the price of the parts would have to go down and as mentioned, the labor as well.

Probably because the rate has very little to do with the cost of the vehicle, plus the likelihood that whatever part is vehicle-specific is already averaged out over some assumed amortization schedule (based on an expected ownership period).

my number would be in reference to my premiums for vehicles on my policy, it is near the top, through: Focus RS<Ram 3500 Lariat Long Horn Dually< 5BW< Grand Cherokee TrackHawk

Got my vin, got my quote for the 5bw $1,601 annual w 2 cars and house on policy…. Almost bought a new 2021 porsche cayman gts 4.0 at more money then the blackwing, was quoted half the amount for insurance Dont get that

For a 4BW, mine is going up about $700 a year. Won't know for sure until I have the vin. It'll be around $1800/year for 3 cars for the wife and I.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back