Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Insurance Quotes

I hope you guys are right some good quotes here.... I dread this phone call lol. Now how/who is calling about track insurance?!?!? I need that before the regular one lmao

How!!!!! Wow thats an amazing quote, I am scared to ask.

Ironically enough I got my 6 month bill for all my cars, xt6/c6 z06 and a no collision 13 ss 1le $1600. I turn em all off in winter 5-6 months) so at end not that crazy but yeah...... scared to ask.

Yea i already have a 2017 maxima on the policy which would bring the overall policy to 1348.
thats for a 6 month policy though right? USAA only does 6 month policies as far as I'm aware...I use them as well with my 2017 CTS-V, 2020 XT-6, and 2019 Ram 2500. I haven't checked the insurance yet but I'm not expecting it to change much considering I'll be dropping the CTS-V

Got my insurance quote today. CT5 BW as secondary vehicle was $678 for the year. They left some wiggle room for changes as they don't recognize the VIN yet, but if it holds, its a good result.
What insurance do you use? I have Travellers and the BW is my seventh car ( I only daily drive two of them) and they still quoted me $1400 for full coverage with $500 deductible. Travellers system did not even pull the VIN and I had to send my window sticker for quote.

I too have Travelers but only have 5 cars on the policy. Upon trading in my V3, I realized my mistake of having my deductible too low at $500. I changed comp and collision to $1000 with the BW and now my premium for that car is $767. I have no tickets/accidents on my history that I know of and live in about as 'safe' a place there is in the US so it may/should have affect on the rate. (I also have a separate umbrella policy.)

UPDATE: that's wrong. Traveler's site displays things weirdly. They put the premium for BI/PD, PIP, and underinsured motorist in a lump across all vehicles. If I break it apart evenly, then I need to add almost $400 to that $767 number.

I too have Travelers but only have 5 cars on the policy. Upon trading in my V3, I realized my mistake of having my deductible too low at $500. I changed comp and collision to $1000 with the BW and now my premium for that car is $767. I have no tickets/accidents on my history that I know of and live in about as 'safe' a place there is in the US so it may/should have affect on the rate. (I also have a separate umbrella policy.)

UPDATE: that's wrong. Traveler's site displays things weirdly. They put the premium for BI/PD, PIP, and underinsured motorist in a lump across all vehicles. If I break it apart evenly, then I need to add almost $400 to that $767 number.
Ok, so mine is similar to yours, my deductible is $500 and I also have glass protection deductible at $50. Overall I am pretty happy with Travelers. I expected the insurance to be higher for the BW, but did not expect it to be double what I pay for my 2020 Sierra Denali.

What insurance do you use? I have Travellers and the BW is my seventh car ( I only daily drive two of them) and they still quoted me $1400 for full coverage with $500 deductible. Travellers system did not even pull the VIN and I had to send my window sticker for quote.
I use Erie insurance. I dont have premium handy, but I know they did end up increasing what I quoted above once they got more information. It was another couple hundred dollars or something. I was aggravated but not enough to do anything about it.

Really hard to tell who's getting a good price on insurance without knowing how much Liability coverage they carry, I carry 2 million liability on my cars. Some people may have the minimum required by the state.

Anyone thought of Collectors insurance? Like Grundy or Hagerty?

I was quoted $1554 w $1000 deductible for the 5bw through travelers Have 2 other vehicles and house w them Seems awfully high…

I was quoted $1554 w $1000 deductible for the 5bw through travelers Have 2 other vehicles and house w them Seems awfully high…
I did even worse with travelers. I will be shopping around in the near future. Perhaps travelers hates blackwings.

I did even worse with travelers. I will be shopping around in the near future. Perhaps travelers hates blackwings.
I have my agent looking at other options As my renewal comes
Up dec 31 we have time Travelers waaaaaay to much I could understand if i was 30 years old living in atlanta w moving violations

41 with house also and no accidents. 250 deductible but I don't think that makes a huge difference.
Just a suggestion, take it for what its worth, but most times it makes more sense to get a higher deductible if you can swing 1k when you have an accident.. Mine are all 1k because I know i can swing 1k if i have a problem... Now, if you are accident prone, maybe a different story. Ill give an example... if you have one accident in 3 years, you are out 1k.. Or in 3 years, your policy will be probably 500 per year more with 250 deductible, plus you still have to pay $250 on the lower deductible, so you would be out 1750 in 3 years at one accident. Would be worth a look at the price differential. Its a gamble by your or the insurance company either way. Im gambling that i will have less accidents than they think I will basically.

Just a suggestion, take it for what its worth, but most times it makes more sense to get a higher deductible if you can swing 1k when you have an accident.. Mine are all 1k because I know i can swing 1k if i have a problem... Now, if you are accident prone, maybe a different story. Ill give an example... if you have one accident in 3 years, you are out 1k.. Or in 3 years, your policy will be probably 500 per year more with 250 deductible, plus you still have to pay $250 on the lower deductible, so you would be out 1750 in 3 years at one accident. Would be worth a look at the price differential. Its a gamble by your or the insurance company either way. Im gambling that i will have less accidents than they think I will basically.
Never looked at it that way but it makes sense. I may change my deductible!

That's actually a great way to put it. I'll compare the 1k deductible today. Nice explanation.

My insurance only went up 600 a year ??? But then again, I'm an old timer.. 😁

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners