Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Insurance Quotes

BenBaad

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Wondering if anyone has reached out to their/an insurance company to get quotes. I know it varies by state, age, marital status, etc. Pretty sure I’m one of the younger members here, and single. I’ve had USAA for a while for my ‘17 Camry, but picked up GEICO military a year or so ago when I picked up my ‘17 FZ07. Most likely see what GEICO will offer for all 3 bundled.

I use AAA but my wife used to work for them and we have been members for almost 30 years... so they treat us really well. I have always stayed away from Geico/Progressive/etc... They were non-prime insurance (20 years ago) and the premiums always seemed a bit skewed imo... I don't know how much that has changed over the years.

I'm holding off until the VIN hits. Think the last time I asked them for a quote, they wouldn't give me one without it.

Halfway figure there'll be some issues with it being a new trim anyways.

Based on a purchase price of $126k (my build wont be near that) my insurance agent quoted me $1,555 a year Im older and have my hiuse and other cars on the policy

Based on a purchase price of $126k (my build wont be near that) my insurance agent quoted me $1,555 a year Im older and have my hiuse and other cars on the policy
I did a quote online for GEICO and got 6 month premium of $14-1600. Turn 30 in September and that was bundled with my Camry.

I looked at USAA quote just now. 1440$ For the year. About $120 a month increase. No vin but they did have a 2022 CT5 Blackwing to select from. It will be my 4th vehicle on the policy. Turning 40 has at least one perk?

I just got a quote from Geico and it would add 690. to my insurance for the year. Not to bad..

690 is great, fingers crossed for me. Guessing mine will be bad though, this will be the second vehicle in a 2 driver household.

690 is great, fingers crossed for me. Guessing mine will be bad though, this will be the second vehicle in a 2 driver household.
I got lucky and both my kids have their own insurance and I'm the only driver with 2 cars. I would love to have more cars but I'm limited on space these days. At one time I had 4 cars and 2 of them were my pride an joy, 69 & 70 GTO's fully restored and gorgeous. The 69 was a red convertible with white interior.

CT4BW (USAA) Adds $87 per month for me so about $1,050 a year. Insurance for my Kia stinger GT was actually higher lol.

I just checked and it would bring mine up by $448 for 4 BW on USAA

Yea i already have a 2017 maxima on the policy which would bring the overall policy to 1348.
That's legit mine would be 1950 for both my cars. Other is a Kia forte now lol. Maybe I need to do some adjusting

Lol how old are you though. I'm 34 so that could be it and i also have a house on the policy

41 with house also and no accidents. 250 deductible but I don't think that makes a huge difference.

No not at all. What insurance company?
USAA kinda weird the major difference. I paid 170 for the future and Stronger GT previously. I might have to call. Although I am in Nashville area, you?

Probably. Did you put yes for the anti theft system and daytime running lighta?

I haven’t checked for the BW yet but my ‘18 V3 was about $1k/yr with State Farm.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back