Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Inside Scoop on CT4-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber Availability

WONT TAP

Seasoned Member
Supporting Vendor
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V A8, 2018 ATS-V M6, 2022 CT4-V Blackwing A10
Who has the inside scoop regarding which of the following items are still suffering from supply chain issues?

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber 1 Package (CFZ):

§ Front splitter

§ Front wheel well deflectors

§ Front dive planes

§ Rear extra aero spoiler

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber 2 Package (CFV):

§ Rocker moldings

§ Rocker extensions

§ Rear valance diffuser

And of the ones with availability problems, does anyone have accurate information regarding how long it might take for GM to get on top of this situation?

By the way, I noticed that dealerships now have access to three or four of the above part numbers, so I assume inventory is no longer constrained on those.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide information!

Who has the inside scoop regarding which of the following items are still suffering from supply chain issues?

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber 1 Package (CFZ):

§ Front splitter

§ Front wheel well deflectors

§ Front dive planes

§ Rear extra aero spoiler

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber 2 Package (CFV):

§ Rocker moldings

§ Rocker extensions

§ Rear valance diffuser

And of the ones with availability problems, does anyone have accurate information regarding how long it might take for GM to get on top of this situation?

By the way, I noticed that dealerships now have access to three or four of the above part numbers, so I assume inventory is no longer constrained on those.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can provide information!
Unfortunately I can't answer your question, but I am curious how you know that dealerships have access to three of four of these part numbers. Is there a way for the average Joe to know? Just trying to educate myself on this stuff as it's a new experience for me (have never 'ordered' a car before). I've currently got a 5BW on order, 1100 status since last October. Thanks!

Unfortunately I can't answer your question, but I am curious how you know that dealerships have access to three of four of these part numbers. Is there a way for the average Joe to know? Just trying to educate myself on this stuff as it's a new experience for me (have never 'ordered' a car before). I've currently got a 5BW on order, 1100 status since last October. Thanks!
I just asked my local dealership about current availability for each of the carbon components.

Following. I have an inbound BW arriving next week and my dealer said carbon parts could NOT be installed retroactively at the dealership. If someone has confirmed otherwise, please let me know!

I'd love to know which parts might / are available to order and perhaps I can find another dealership to install them.

Thx!

I was told if you didn't order CF from factory you are SOL trying to get it later without correct vin, is that true, I don't know... And I had a rear spoiler on my 5 come in with a crappy clearcoat so it was replaced and it took about 3 months for the replacement one to come in.......My 4 came with a crappy driver side canard and it was replaced and that took about 10 weeks or so......My dealer ordered my parts with no hesitation and installed they as quick as they came in.....

Not unusual for GM to restrict special model parts to only those models.

Lots of Camaro guys tried to order the ZLE CF wing and were unable to source it from GM. Even if you did get a VIN that had CF installed originally, they would scrutinize order for 2nd or more part for that VIN.

I was told if you didn't order CF from factory you are SOL trying to get it later without correct vin, is that true, I don't know... And I had a rear spoiler on my 5 come in with a crappy clearcoat so it was replaced and it took about 3 months for the replacement one to come in.......My 4 came with a crappy driver side canard and it was replaced and that took about 10 weeks or so......My dealer ordered my parts with no hesitation and installed they as quick as they came in.....
Wondering what happened to the originals? Fleabay?

where is the rear wing...i would love to have that to make molds or 3d scan

Anybody happen to have the part number for the 4BW carbon front spoiler? My car got damaged from transport, looking to find the part number with cost to get money back for it.

Anybody happen to have the part number for the 4BW carbon front spoiler? My car got damaged from transport, looking to find the part number with cost to get money back for it.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back