Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Carbon fiber PN database.

The dealership should tell you who has one in stock. And not sure if there in production anymore. 2024 models are getting a slight facelift
I don't think that facelift ever happened. There were rumors, but 2024 models seem to look identical to 2023 models.

The facelift is now rumored to be 2024.5, which could be beginning of the calendar year. At that point, it seems dumb to do it, unless you label them as 2025's or just wait until regular 2025 MY.

The facelift is now rumored to be 2024.5, which could be beginning of the calendar year. At that point, it seems dumb to do it, unless you label them as 2025's or just wait until regular 2025 MY.
Model years are pretty much like the age of someone, in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean much, only when you combine 5-10 jump together then you can see the difference.

In Europe they don't look at model year of cars, only the year it was built. A bit like a date of birth.

Jeep did that with the JK to JL transition. There were both models called 2018.

I got a message from my dealer saying that the CF splitter I ordered back in Jan has shipped! Hope to get it this week.
Congratulations, it’s a miracle. I ordered mine in December so hopefully I’ll get mine soon.

^^This^^ @diddy837

Can they be Retro Fitted? Mid Tier Seats?

IDK, I hope so! That's an aftermarket ad on waiting to be born! I'm in on those if they make sense purchasing $$$!

Don't need em, I do love em!

Buy the entire carbon back front seats is out of the box? $$$$

Curious what yall think about OEM CF pieces vs Aftermarket CF pieces and their effect on the value of the car. I definitely want to do CF1 but not sure whether spend the extra money and go the OEM route or not.

Curious what yall think about OEM CF pieces vs Aftermarket CF pieces and their effect on the value of the car. I definitely want to do CF1 but not sure whether spend the extra money and go the OEM route or not.
My suggestion, go the OEM route. When it comes to carbon fiber, you get what you pay for. GM has been manufacturing exposed carbon fiber pieces since 2009 with the ZR1 Corvette roof. Carbon fiber is extremely susceptible to UV radiation and heat. While you will see aftermarket exposed carbon fiber products turning yellow with exposure to the sun, you won't see that happening as much with OEM components.

I’ve raised this point previously and I’ll raise it again. If these become collectible down the road, the ones that have the carbon fiber on the build sheets will be worth more just like the current muscle car market.

I’ve raised this point previously and I’ll raise it again. If these become collectible down the road, the ones that have the carbon fiber on the build sheets will be worth more just like the current muscle car market.
And there will be value in those CF pieces as well!

I’ve never been asked on every car that I’ve traded in whether oem or non-oem carbon or other parts. However, private sale may be different if one asks. I don’t worry about it as previously mentioned, build sheet counts more than aftermarket add on.

So since my car wasn't built the CF parts it wouldn't matter if OEM parts were added after the fact?

So since my car wasn't built the CF parts it wouldn't matter if OEM parts were added after the fact?
In my opinion, not as much as if they came installed from the factory. All one has to do is look at the collectible car market and the value of as built vs clones.

Yes, but is there a marker on the VIN for the carbon fiber packs on these cars? If not, it's not the same as decoding vins on a '70 Hemi Cuda lol.

Yes, but is there a marker on the VIN for the carbon fiber packs on these cars? If not, it's not the same as decoding vins on a '70 Hemi Cuda lol.
Window stickers & Rob’s Registry. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I read a recent article on Hagerty, and a dealer bought a used Tesla and (because he wasn't a "registered owner"), couldn't get info on what (software) features the car had and if it was eligible for free superchargers. The author argued that any used car sold without the original window sticker will be worth less in the not too distant future.

In the context of this thread, 50 years from now, I think an original car with factory options and a window sticker confirming those were factory options will be more valuable than a car with the same options (or worse, say only part of a CF package) and no window sticker.

Of course, in the near term it probably won't make a difference, so this is likely an issue for your heirs

"resellers now need to insist on obtaining a window sticker from the previous owner before purchasing a vehicle. If the sticker is missing, that becomes a ding on the value of the vehicle, just like a missing second key."

It depends on the buyer. Someday, when these are collector cars, unmodified, original examples will be worth more than modified ones. The market for modied cars is always smaller than original cars since modifications are a matter of personal (and often questionable) taste.

Adding a factory accessory is far better for collectability than sawing off your muffler and replacing it with glass packs, or an aftermarket body kit, etc. But given a choice between a proven factory original car, and a modified one of the same spec, I'd always choose the original one.

Having said that, presumably you bought the car to drive and enjoy, not profit from. So do what makes you happy (I do cringe at some of the modifications I have seen - this isn't a 90 horsepower Civic, and it's unlikely most modifications will improve the performance of the car, but adding OEM CF bits is, to my mind, the most tasteful modification possible.) The only further advice I'd offer is to save and stash the parts you take off in case a future owner wants to return it to original

Window stickers & Rob’s Registry. 🤷🏻‍♂️
A window sticker is far less meaningful than VIN dictated build options. Like 46 vs 41 in a VIN means manual vs auto. So a 41 car converted to a manual, that's more meaningful in values vs adding carbon or not lol.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back