Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I'm Back!

tateintx

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Sold my 22 BW5 and spent some time in a C8 and a Model S. Regretted the decision almost immediately. So after about a year I am back. 2023 Rift A10 Carbon 1&2 and Carbon back seats. VERY happy to be back and looking forward to clocking some miles so I can get past the break in....AGAIN.
IMG_0015.jpeg

Congratulations and great color choice! Of course I have a 2022 5BW in the same color 👍

Sold my 22 BW5 and spent some time in a C8 and a Model S. Regretted the decision almost immediately. So after about a year I am back. 2023 Rift A10 Carbon 1&2 and Carbon back seats. VERY happy to be back and looking forward to clocking some miles so I can get past the break in....AGAIN. View attachment 20514
Glad your back....there's just something about the BW that does it I am telling ya! Anywho I have the Back exact same car and if you could trade me that would be great?

What didn't you like about the C8?
Had a couple of transmission codes that sorted themselves out, but left me feeling a little uneasy. Few other minor gripes: It was kind of a pain getting in and out of the thing and I couldn't get over how wide the doors were (Thickness). Made for a tight fit in garage when opening them. Other than that it just really wasn't for me, but looked sexy as hell.
IMG_0153.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners