Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Highest Mileage Blackwings

Not I. ~4800 since last August, but I also work from home plus drive the wife's MDX during winter months (versus buying snow tires and wheels). It'll get some miles on it this weekend and next (daily trips to Mid-Ohio) and in August (Gettysburg).

6200 miles since last July...it's my daily driver but apart from work commute and couple of trips here and there I haven't gone on long drives. Almost took it up to Albany this week but ended up renting a car since it was for work. I am gun shy taking it on the highways here after my incident with my CF lip

Last edited:
Just turned 6k and it's not a daily driver since July of 22. Are you guys light on your daily driving, or am I getting my money's worth when I drive her? ;)

1425 on the 5BW? How the hell do you manage that? I cant watch her sit for too long, I start getting the shakes and it adios!
I get that, I work from my home office mostly and get excited when I have appointments during the week and get to drive my five.

TS’s tires must have flat spotted.

1425 on the 5BW? How the hell do you manage that? I cant watch her sit for too long, I start getting the shakes and it adios!
Oh I drive her when I get a chance.... I would probably drive her more if I didn't have the 4BW...
I get that, I work from my home office mostly and get excited when I have appointments during the week and get to drive my five.

TS’s tires must have flat spotted.
So far so good on not having any flat spots... My jeep tires use to get flat spots, but then again I only ran 5lbs of air in them, lol..

Patience Calm Down GIF by Brat TV
Chill Reaction GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop