Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Western PA

Mircrowaved_Bananas

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V BW Watkins Glen Track Edition
Just wanted to say hi and say that I'm looking forwards to joining the discussions and interacting with you all. I've got a '23 4BW Watkins Glen Track Edition with a manual on the way (awaiting shipment at the moment) that I am super excited for and I can't wait to drive it. It'll be my first Cadillac, but not my first GM performance car. I'm a Pontiac guy at heart (RIP). I've got a blue '79 Trans Am and a white '00 Trans Am. Love those cars. I'm currently dailying a '19 VW Golf GTI that I took to the track a couple times over the last two years. It did well but this year I wanted something more, and so I landed on the 4BW. I loved everything about the Watkins Glen car from the second they announced it was coming since it's basically the spec I would have gotten had I gone with the regular BW with the bonus of having a Watkins Glen theme, which is currently my favorite course. I know it wasn't but it kinda feels like it was made for me haha. I'm looking forwards to sharing my track experience with this car as well as hear what everyone else has to say about flinging the 4BW around a track. I live about 30 minutes north of Pittsburgh so I've currently got VIR, Mid Ohio, Pitt Race, and Watkins Glen on the schedule. VIR is the only course I haven't been to yet, but I hear it's awesome.

I guess it's also worth mentioning that my dad has a '22 5BW with the manual, so here's a pic of that. It's sweet, Blaze Orange with Tech Bronze wheels and carbon ceramic brakes.

IMG_20230210_223443.jpg

Welcome! Love Watkins Glen! Driven it many times and go every year for Vintage Grand Prix. I understand you have a great Vintage event in Pittsburgh annually but I haven't been yet.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back