Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from TX

TXBeau

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hello everyone,
Another new member from NW Houston. I had contacted my dealership about getting in-line to place an order for a CT4-V Blackwing, knowing it would be at least a year out. Some late night inventory cruising paid off for me and I got the jump on an electric blue CT4-V Blackwing that had the sale fall through on it. After making room in the garage last weekend I picked it up on Tuesday. I couldn’t be happier! I made the foolish mistake of trading in my 2017 SS for a family SUV and have been kicking myself ever since. It feels good to be back rowing my own gears.

Congratulations and welcome. I'm picking up my 5BW from Sewell tomorrow. I'll send pictures.

Hello everyone,
Another new member from NW Houston. I had contacted my dealership about getting in-line to place an order for a CT4-V Blackwing, knowing it would be at least a year out. Some late night inventory cruising paid off for me and I got the jump on an electric blue CT4-V Blackwing that had the sale fall through on it. After making room in the garage last weekend I picked it up on Tuesday. I couldn’t be happier! I made the foolish mistake of trading in my 2017 SS for a family SUV and have been kicking myself ever since. It feels good to be back rowing my own gears.
Yup, nothing like banging gears, best of luck:Steer

Hello everyone,
Was this from Sewell by chance? With the CF1 and CF2 packages? Either way congrats and welcome

Was this from Sewell by chance? With the CF1 and CF2 packages? Either way congrats and welcome
Yes, no carbon on this one. They had one a few weeks ago that did have the carbon but sold before I got a hold of the salesman.

Welcome and congratulations

Yes, no carbon on this one. They had one a few weeks ago that did have the carbon but sold before I got a hold of the salesman.
Interesting. I didn't know another electric blue had become available lol man their 4BW customers drop off like clockwork. Must be finding other 4BW that came in sooner I guess

Interesting. I didn't know another electric blue had become available lol man their 4BW customers drop off like clockwork. Must be finding other 4BW that came in sooner I guess
wasnt my location :)

Picked up my 5BW from Sewell Dallas today. Now all I have to do is learn how to work all of the whistles and bells. Christmas in July.

oh I know, definitely the Houston store. you might as well sell their inventory too lol get the buddy system going
I have already tried...... they wont let me...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back