Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Help -- Should I do it? New member check-in...

FoleyAMG

Hello all,

Good to be back in the Caddy V world...had a 2009 CTSV back in the day when they first hit the streets...we loved it but as time passed with drifted to MB AMG cars...

I am in negotiations right now with a Caddy dealer here San Antonio, TX for a CT4-V Blackwing...

Trying to decide if the Impact or Elevation package is actually worth the extra $22K...

Let me know your thoughts...anything I should be aware of...

Rebates/Incentives
Cars being sold at MSRP - 92K
CostCo - $1000
My Caddy Points - $3274.00
Caddy FInance and DP assistance - $3000

Looking to be 4.9/72 months

Scott

Those special editions at some point at some dealers were going for 15-20k off because no one wanted to pay that much for stickers. At that price ur at CT5 BW

Definitely close...dealer has a CT5-V BW for $106 with all options $111K...

Is the extra $22K for the BW packages really worth it? It looks to be all appearance, no upgraded brakes, tuning, etc...correct, am I missing something?

Definitely close...dealer has a CT5-V BW for $106 with all options $111K...

Is the extra $22K for the BW packages really worth it? It looks to be all appearance, no upgraded brakes, tuning, etc...correct, am I missing something?
I wouldn’t pay close to sticker for one however, in regard to is it worth it, I’d say yes based on the fact that everything it comes with if ordered on a regular edition would come out to nearly as much and you wouldn’t have a special edition with carbon fiber seat backs.

I could be wrong, but I think they all include carbon fiber packages 1 and 2 and the upgraded seats with carbon fiber seat backs. Throw in a few stickers and or red mirrors and voila you've got $22K worth of add-ons. They could be the one's that are highly collectible in the future. Remember the Superbird and Daytona? Ok that might be a stretch, but.....
Dunno.gif

Probably those cars are fully loaded by default due to being a special edition production, so the actual price gap due to the special edition specific features are not the total price difference from base MSRP. And those special edition cars might be the only reliable way to get certain options from the factory (e.g. the two carbon fiber packages) due to constraints.

Don't spend the money on anything that you don't really want. Me, personally, I do not go for the big packages or options, they aren't worth the money, you never see it again in resale, and let's be honest, these cars are very likely not to become collectables. Sure, some of those limited production high powered 60s muscle cars are worth a fortune, but those tend to be original or incredibly well restored cars that are what, 55 years old? I can't wait that long.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back