Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Katy Tx

KatyTxCT5V

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5 V Blackwing
Picked up a 2022 Blackwing on Wednesday after searching for months. Original buyer who ordered this car decided on a Escalade V. Literally the day and time I inquired it became available, so I jumped on it! Had everything except for the carbon front & rear spoiler, but I’m good for now without and add in future when available.

Picked up at Randall Cadillac in San Angelo. Worth the drive allowing me to get closer to the 500 mile mark. They were class act to deal with when other Houston dealers were market adjustment happy!

What a beast. Took this quick pick when I stopped at my fav Bucees to grab a brisket sandwich and water taking a break
FBFAD601-D91E-4D02-B922-CA9581E4966E.jpeg

Nice! Love the tag! I’m still thinking if I want to get another personalized tag, but haven’t found one I like. Really like yours!

Last edited:
The specs say zero to 60 in 3.5 sec, but you can only have 7 characters, so I rounded up. Besides, what’s a half second between friends.

Picked up a 2022 Blackwing on Wednesday after searching for months. Original buyer who ordered this car decided on a Escalade V. Literally the day and time I inquired it became available, so I jumped on it! Had everything except for the carbon front & rear spoiler, but I’m good for now without and add in future when available.

Picked up at Randall Cadillac in San Angelo. Worth the drive allowing me to get closer to the 500 mile mark. They were class act to deal with when other Houston dealers were market adjustment happy!

What a beast. Took this quick pick when I stopped at my fav Bucees to grab a brisket sandwich and water taking a break View attachment 14072
Congratulations!

Thank you Rob! I’ve been browsing the site for months and waited until I found / bought a car to join.

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
Thank you! Really love this car more and more after every drive.

Thank you Rob! I’ve been browsing the site for months and waited until I found / bought a car to join.
Congrats!
Thank you! Really love this car more and more after every drive.
I really like to read comments like this as I wait for my whip to come in.

Thank you, Brother!

Sweet, look forward to meeting up sometime in the near future!

Welcome and congrats!

Thanks ClassaxV! I didn't realize how close Iowa Colony, TX was to Katy, lol.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back