Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Orlando

Gilley

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
I bought this slightly used Radiant Red Tintcoat CT4-V Blacking A10 last Friday. 41-052. It has the Sky Gray interior and really caught my eye. I flew to Nashville, TN and bought it in Kentucky, then drove it 800 miles to Orlando, taking a detour through some Tennessee and North Alabama country roads. I love the car and had a good time bringing it home.

My other car is a 2019 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD with a JB4 which will become my wife's primary car now. I'm thinking about adding a JB4 to the Blackwing but I don't want to have to change the spark plugs in order to use it. It's about an hour job to change the Stinger's plugs and I understand it's a lot longer time to change the Blackwing's plugs.

Attachments

• ig7c0ZJeS2u1t-lU6p_upA.jpg
    ig7c0ZJeS2u1t-lU6p_upA.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 56
  • NxS7hLonRcSgYDpKbZxuEA.jpg
    NxS7hLonRcSgYDpKbZxuEA.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 58
  • sams.jpg
    sams.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 61
  • vaRRpK22SjC-8NdLzg2a2w.jpg
    vaRRpK22SjC-8NdLzg2a2w.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 59
Awesome car bro. I live in Davenport Fl close to Orlando. Are you going to take your car in car meets? i dont see much blackwings here.

Awesome car bro. I live in Davenport Fl close to Orlando. Are you going to take your car in car meets? i dont see much blackwings here.
Hi Mikey, I know where Davenport is. I'm in east Orlando. I go to cars and coffee or cruise in meets about every weekend and I'll have my 4 BW most of the time. I don't usually get to anything on the south side of Orlando or the attractions area. That's a little far for me.

Hi Mikey, I know where Davenport is. I'm in east Orlando. I go to cars and coffee or cruise in meets about every weekend and I'll have my 4 BW most of the time. I don't usually get to anything on the south side of Orlando or the attractions area. That's a little far for me.
I see. Awesome let me know next time when you go to a cars and coffee, and I might come too. There was cars and coffee last weekend. Did you go?

There is a Cars and Coffee in Lake Mary this Saturday at 09:00 (3rd Saturday monthly)- I am typically the only BW there- although there is an awesome mint blue CTS/V manual wagon that is a regular

There is a Cars and Coffee in Lake Mary this Saturday at 09:00 (3rd Saturday monthly)- I am typically the only BW there- although there is an awesome mint blue CTS/V manual wagon that is a regular
Nice. i'll try to make it :) that's like an hour and 15 minutes away from me.

Lake Mary Cars and coffee has been postponed to Sept 23 due to schedule conflicts...

Bro I think I saw your blackwing in winter park cars and coffee. Looks awesome

Hello- no that wasn't me....Mine is Summit White with both carbon options and bronze wheels...I go to the Lake Mary C & C on the third Saturday...

I was at Winter Park cars and coffee on 10/8 parked in an end spot. There was also a CT5-V non BW on the same row and with the same color as my 4BW.

Attachments

• 2023-10-08_07-30-37_588.jpeg
    2023-10-08_07-30-37_588.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 43
  • 2023-10-08_09-57-42_415.jpeg
    2023-10-08_09-57-42_415.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 42
Noo way. I was there too. I saw your car. I took a pic of it 💪🏼

Attachments

• IMG_0070.jpeg
    IMG_0070.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
You found mine. Sorry I didn't see yours. I would have definitely noticed it. You were parked over in the larger lot. You have to get there early for a good spot.

Yep. I was late. I got there at around 9:30 and I was having a hard time finding a parking spot. There was a lot of people.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back