Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Greetings from Idaho

John Arant

I have joined the V site because I intend to buy a Coupe soon. Have a Corvette but would like to switch. Wife has a SRX. It's all wheel drive which is good in Idaho. We love Cadillacs. Wish the CTS-V was all wheel.

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'11 V Wagon, ( '13 427 Vette & '14 ATS)
Howdy. Glad to have you here.

John Arant

Thanks

I expected the site to be a whole lot busier with all the CTS-V owners out there. I realize there is another V site. This is a well done site and I'm sure traffic will increase. I will have a little more to talk about when I get my V.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
I expected the site to be a whole lot busier with all the CTS-V owners out there. I realize there is another V site. This is a well done site and I'm sure traffic will increase. I will have a little more to talk about when I get my V.
John,

The site is actually only about 3 weeks old. I still have a few sections of the site to build and as soon as I do that, I'll be pushing the site to all of the search engines so it should start to pick up soon. :)

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Yea, this site is pretty new. I think I made the first post besides Rob. (Rob, thanks for creating this V-series site!)

Yes, there are other Cadillac and/or V-series sites. One all purpose Cadillac site is too "busy" for me as it covers all things Cadillac and I'm not interested in Escalades and DTS's. There is another "V-series" site has appears to have been around a while but also appears pretty dead.

Rob is doing a great job with the Knowledgebase and collecting V-series information. Now we need a little more traffic in the forum and I think that will come as more people find it.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Not Yet!
Thanks Tuna!

I'll have the 2011 and 2012 CTS-V sections in the Knowledgebase built by tonight. :blinzel:

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Thanks Tuna!

I'll have the 2011 and 2012 CTS-V sections in the Knowledgebase built by tonight. :blinzel:

You Da MAN!

Duntov7

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 Corvette Stingray Z51
Just joined.

I'm a Vette guy for a hundred years, and am focusing on a '12 or '13 V-Coupe for family and winter here in the great white north. My Corvette is resting with the battery tender for 4 months or so. L

Looks like a fine V site....good luck, eh.

2008 C6 Corvette Z51 JSB
Ontario, Canada

Tuna

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
Duntov7 - welcome to the V-net.

Keep the Vette also and enjoy both.

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop