Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Greetings from Idaho

John Arant

I have joined the V site because I intend to buy a Coupe soon. Have a Corvette but would like to switch. Wife has a SRX. It's all wheel drive which is good in Idaho. We love Cadillacs. Wish the CTS-V was all wheel.

Howdy. Glad to have you here.

Thanks

I expected the site to be a whole lot busier with all the CTS-V owners out there. I realize there is another V site. This is a well done site and I'm sure traffic will increase. I will have a little more to talk about when I get my V.

I expected the site to be a whole lot busier with all the CTS-V owners out there. I realize there is another V site. This is a well done site and I'm sure traffic will increase. I will have a little more to talk about when I get my V.
John,

The site is actually only about 3 weeks old. I still have a few sections of the site to build and as soon as I do that, I'll be pushing the site to all of the search engines so it should start to pick up soon. :)

Yea, this site is pretty new. I think I made the first post besides Rob. (Rob, thanks for creating this V-series site!)

Yes, there are other Cadillac and/or V-series sites. One all purpose Cadillac site is too "busy" for me as it covers all things Cadillac and I'm not interested in Escalades and DTS's. There is another "V-series" site has appears to have been around a while but also appears pretty dead.

Rob is doing a great job with the Knowledgebase and collecting V-series information. Now we need a little more traffic in the forum and I think that will come as more people find it.

Thanks Tuna!

I'll have the 2011 and 2012 CTS-V sections in the Knowledgebase built by tonight. :blinzel:

Thanks Tuna!

I'll have the 2011 and 2012 CTS-V sections in the Knowledgebase built by tonight. :blinzel:

You Da MAN!

Just joined.

I'm a Vette guy for a hundred years, and am focusing on a '12 or '13 V-Coupe for family and winter here in the great white north. My Corvette is resting with the battery tender for 4 months or so. L

Looks like a fine V site....good luck, eh.

2008 C6 Corvette Z51 JSB
Ontario, Canada

Duntov7 - welcome to the V-net.

Keep the Vette also and enjoy both.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace