Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

got something to tide me over

Congrats! Sweet ride. Part of why I love the Blackwing is how discreet it is. Most drivers will not have a clue what that car is when they spot it. I am not a "Vette guy", but damn they are gorgeous and I spot every one while out.

I'll guess you still get the Blackwing :)

Nice! I cancelled my C8 order to get a Blackwing and now starting to regret it. The C8 would of already been here. If I dont start hearing about some progress on the BW may give up on it and reorder a C8

Last edited:
Nice, I owned a C8, great car but it definitely is much more tame now from prior Corvette's. I found it to be more GT car then Sports car, maybe the Z06 will fix that, far to refined for me. Also the loss of the manual made me feel less engaged with the car so I have no regrets selling it and getting a Blackwing instead.

That C8 will be a good hold over car, especially if you like to take the roof off.

Nice! I cancelled my C8 order to get a Blackwing and now starting to regret it. The C8 would of already been here. If I dont start hearing about some progress on the BW may give up on it and reorder a C8
I'm sure you know, but 2023 Corvette orders start in March.....just saying

I was told middle of the year and things will start looking up......Think about this, before covid GM could put out 300+ cars a day at the plant where the Blackwing and Camaro is made so if things get back to kinda normal things will brighten up for everyone...

Like you, I also cancelled my C8 order...originally to wait for the C8 Z. Then along came the BW. Both the C8Z and BW are longggg waits so working on a backup plan.

since my CT6BW wont be here till "maybe" end of summer. i bought this to hold me over, Caddie may lose me as a buyer as this thing is badazz!!

Excellent choice sir...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners