Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM Service Manuals - is the Blackwing version the same as the general CT5 version?

revvhigh

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
Looking to buy the set of repair manuals (like the one ebay example listed below) but I'm not confident this is the right one for my 5Wing. Do we 'Wing owners get a separate manual, or is it one and the same for all CT5s?

If you go to Site Maintenance you can pay for a 3-day pass to access the actual service manual, then print to PDF what you need. I have no idea what is on that CD on eBay. In the FSM, the Blackwing is just another trim level with some specific options (e.g. brakes and LT4 motor).

Revvhigh, I was looking at that also, but don't have a car yet. If you get it, report back. I PRESUME that it would cover all models.

Curious as to what that disc is and I notice the seller does not have the best rating.

FWIW, the last thing I ordered off eBay that came with a CD was loaded up with nasty malware. I ended up flattening and reloading the machine I installed it on. They were supposed to be drivers for an OBD II interface.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back