Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

Wheels question

iceman

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 Cadillac CTS-V
Hey everyone, how is it going. Last night I was parking and haven't noticed a border and badly damaged my wheel. I first thought of grabbing a new OE wheel to replace what I've got (I do not want to repair mine as it will be cheaper to buy a new one, because they want to charge me $250 for chrome plating ONLY without the job and repair price). Real rip-off... Now, here is what the wheel looks like and I have the same on my CTS -
CADILLAC CTS 4751 POLISHED OEM WHEEL 2014 2015 2016 | eBay
And, here is the other kit that I like, and I thought maybe I'll get cool wheel set instead and then will just sell what I've got....
123new wheels.JPG
here is a better pic of these wheels on a CTS - Custom Cadillac CTS | Images, Mods, Photos, Upgrades — CARiD.com Gallery
What do you think of this curvy wheels decign on a CTS? I've got used to the straight lines on this vehicle, though maybe that's just the habit... because I like what these look...

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom